MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

Birthday Bee Boxes

<< < (3/4) > >>

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: cao on June 07, 2020, 01:06:14 am ---
--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---... but Kyle Bush????? ... ... ... ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with Coolbees on this one.  :cheesy: :cheesy:

--- End quote ---
Hey, it's like Dale Earnhardt said, "As long as they're making noise."  :wink: :cool:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on June 07, 2020, 07:46:44 am ---Happy birthday.
Great work especially Snoppy.
My wife painted VW buses on the front of 4 hives during BeeFest 2019.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.  Oh, I remember seeing pictures of those hives; they are so fun!

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on June 07, 2020, 07:46:44 am ---I also have an artist in our family. My daughter has been painting the Firehouse Subs fire scenes since she graduated from college about 15 years ago. I have been trying to get her to paint on her own the entire time. She just started painting on her own this year. 🤗

--- End quote ---
Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean by this.  Does she paint the murals in the restaurants?  It's funny how artists sometimes have to be pushed to do art.  My sister can be the same way.  She's extremely talented, but she doesn't draw or paint anywhere near as much as she should.   

BeeMaster2:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on June 07, 2020, 12:52:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 06, 2020, 10:14:45 pm ---... but Kyle Bush????? ... ... ... ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Hey, it's like Dale Earnhardt said, "As long as they're making noise."  :wink: :cool:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on June 07, 2020, 07:46:44 am ---Happy birthday.
Great work especially Snoppy.
My wife painted VW buses on the front of 4 hives during BeeFest 2019.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.  Oh, I remember seeing pictures of those hives; they are so fun!

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on June 07, 2020, 07:46:44 am ---I also have an artist in our family. My daughter has been painting the Firehouse Subs fire scenes since she graduated from college about 15 years ago. I have been trying to get her to paint on her own the entire time. She just started painting on her own this year. 🤗

--- End quote ---
Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean by this.  Does she paint the murals in the restaurants?  It's funny how artists sometimes have to be pushed to do art.  My sister can be the same way.  She's extremely talented, but she doesn't draw or paint anywhere near as much as she should.   

--- End quote ---
Fire house subs have a painting/mural in their stores. They are on canvas. They are painting in Jacksonville and shipped to the new stores.
Jim Altmiller

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on June 06, 2020, 10:38:51 pm ---
So you hate bunnies AND Kyle Busch?!  Man, Alan, I just don't know if I can be friends with you anymore.  :wink: :cheesy:

--- End quote ---

... I hate it when that happens!  :angry: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on June 07, 2020, 12:52:17 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So true. I miss The Intimidator! Ole' #3 was my favorite.
... and Kyle's not toooo bad ... [choking sounds] ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :grin: :cheesy: :cheesy: jk!

All joking aside - we are blessed to have nascar to argue over.  :cool:

Ben Framed:
Happy Birthday Member!  Looks like a fun party!! Really neat stuff.......  Good idea on the smile box handle also!!

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on June 07, 2020, 02:38:50 pm ---Fire house subs have a painting/mural in their stores. They are on canvas. They are painting in Jacksonville and shipped to the new stores.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---
That is so neat!  What a fun job!

--- Quote from: CoolBees on June 07, 2020, 04:43:06 pm ---

--- Quote from: The15thMember on June 06, 2020, 10:38:51 pm ---
So you hate bunnies AND Kyle Busch?!  Man, Alan, I just don't know if I can be friends with you anymore.  :wink: :cheesy:

--- End quote ---

... I hate it when that happens!  :angry: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on June 07, 2020, 12:52:17 pm ---Hey, it's like Dale Earnhardt said, "As long as they're making noise."  :wink: :cool:

--- End quote ---

So true. I miss The Intimidator! Ole' #3 was my favorite.
... and Kyle's not toooo bad ... [choking sounds] ...  :cheesy: :cheesy: :grin: :cheesy: :cheesy: jk!

All joking aside - we are blessed to have nascar to argue over.  :cool:

--- End quote ---
Absolutely.

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on June 07, 2020, 04:51:47 pm ---Happy Birthday Member!  Looks like a fun party!! Really neat stuff.......  Good idea on the smile box handle also!!

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Phillip!  It was a blast.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version