MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > TV SHOWS

Rake

(1/4) > >>

Dallasbeek:
This Australian product features a barrister in Sydney who is immmoral and brilliant, though he seems to act much like his peers. ?  womanizing, taking drugs and generally misbehaving in every way.  If Australia were even a fraction as corrupt as this series paints it, Chicago would look good by comparison.  The things that go on in judges? chambers are as shocking as what goes down in the worst parts of Sydney.  Still, a very entertaining series that lasted five seasons before running out of cocaine, sex and political intrigue.

cidersabuzzin:

--- Quote from: Dallasbeek on April 02, 2019, 02:42:54 pm ---This Australian product features a barrister in Sydney who is immmoral and brilliant, though he seems to act much like his peers. ?  womanizing, taking drugs and generally misbehaving in every way.  If Australia were even a fraction as corrupt as this series paints it, Chicago would look good by comparison.  The things that go on in judges? chambers are as shocking as what goes down in the worst parts of Sydney.  Still, a very entertaining series that lasted five seasons before running out of cocaine, sex and political intrigue.

--- End quote ---

When's it on when's it on :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dallasbeek:
I think we watched it on Amazon Prime, but it could also be on Cyberflix.  Stream anytime.

Kathyp:
I saw it somewhere.  I am thinking Prime.  You recommend it?  There are some pretty good shows out of Australia. 

Acebird:
You do know that film makers mimic the trump organization?  Very similar to comedians.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version