Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from Switzerland  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Aladin B

• Brood
Greetings from Switzerland
« on: February 20, 2017, 08:29:48 am »
Hello everyone,

I am from Switzerland and I am currently a student in anthropology. I am learning beekeeping with my grandfather. I am here to learn more about beekeeping and share my little knowledge. I also joined the forum because I am working on surveys for my studies in visual anthropology. As I am working on the topic of beekeeping for 4 years now as an artist, I decided to continue that for my studies. The title of the paper is (Beekeeping in cyberspace) I will post later more about that in the appropriate section.

Best regards to everyone,

Offline bwallace23350

• Super Bee
Re: Greetings from Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:51:48 am »
Glad to have you. Switzerland is a wonder place. I have spent some time there. What types of bees do yall have there?

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:49:10 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 09:32:33 pm »
Welcome  :happy:

Offline Aladin B

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:05:43 am »
Thank you for your warm welcome.

Glad to have you. Switzerland is a wonder place. I have spent some time there. What types of bees do yall have there?

It is quite nice :), in which part ?  Most of the beekeepers here working with apis melifra, but historically the bee of Switzerland is Apis Melifera melifera https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_dark_bee

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 09:58:55 am »
Welcome
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.