Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Snowmobiling, my Daughter and her Hubby  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Snowmobiling, my Daughter and her Hubby
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:41:58 am »
Both my Daughters and their Husbands love the outside sports, meaning adult power toys, like, quads, sleds (snowmobiles) and water crafts of all sorts.  They live in the middle southwest of my province, about a 4 hours drive from me.  They live close to lakes and mountains where they can enjoy these sports.

This past weekend my oldest gal and her Husband went to a place called Greystokes, it is in the interior of B.C. and they had the time of their life playing in the snow.  I am always amazed when she sends me pictures of their activities on the snow, water and land.  I thought I would share some of their playtime with you all.  Personally, I am a chicken baby, this stuff is not for me, so I am just the watcher, hee, hee,  :) :) :)

My Daughter's Husband has his own business.  He works on adult power toys, these are ones that run with motors.  This is the group that they hang out with and they are always on an adventure in their lives.  They also are both keenly interested in horses and do lots of eventing in "cattle country".  They have 6 horses and they trailer their horses (only two at a time) everywhere to go to places where they can be involved in mountain riding, eventing, and having fun and even overnight camping.  Kathy, you would love that, I know you go out on your mare, sleeping with her in the bushes, your gun in tow, yea!!!!  Have a wonderful and greatest of this day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything