Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: John Wick  (Read 3139 times)

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
John Wick
« on: January 31, 2015, 02:37:38 pm »
kenau Reeves-----Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em. Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em. Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em  Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em, Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em

Oh did I say Find'em Shoot'em Kill'em. My rating 6.5 definitely not for the plot or lack of but for the:

FIND'EM SHOOT'EM KILL'EM
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:17:55 pm by sc-bee »
John 3:16

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: John Wick
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 04:09:39 pm »
Yea, I think I watched that about a week ago.  I can't even remember the plot... oh yea, now I remember, they stole his car...  It was a nice "shoot em up", with pretty much nothing but the "shoot em up".... in reference to a scene in "tremors" I call this a "you broke into the wrong rec room" plot...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:38:55 am »
I can't even remember the plot... oh yea, now I remember, they stole his car...

Spoiler Alert

Never steal his car or kill his dog.....
John 3:16

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 03:54:57 pm »
Actually the thing I liked the best was that every time he pulled the trigger a bad guy died...  The only exception is the rare one that took two to finish them.  I don't think I ever saw him miss.  We counted, but now I forgot the number.  I remember getting to 70 kills...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 11:29:48 am »
Actually the thing I liked the best was that every time he pulled the trigger a bad guy died...  The only exception is the rare one that took two to finish them.  I don't think I ever saw him miss.  We counted, but now I forgot the number.  I remember getting to 70 kills...

Did he have to stop to reload, or was it one of those movie guns that holds an infinite numbers of cartridges? 
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 11:56:37 am »
He did not have unlimited ammo and often reloaded, but when you kill one with virtually every shot, it only takes a little more than 70 rounds to do the job... unlike the typical movie with full autos ripping clips right and left...
-------------------

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 04:13:18 pm »
Jeff Cooper called it spray and pray.  I had a buddy who was a platoon leader in Vietnam.  He said he made his troops keep their M-16s on semi-auto fire.  Wise man.  I've read of shootouts between police and bad guys in which upwards of 100 shots were fired at conversational distances and nobody was hurt.  Time to calm down and concentrate on the real business at hand, boys.  Then you've got things like Ferguson, where the thug gets shot and the cop gets the heat.  Shame.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

anything