Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Forum having problems.  (Read 4718 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Forum having problems.
« on: July 20, 2017, 04:01:15 pm »
The forum has been having problems this morning. Early I could not sign on at all, used 2 different devices. Now that it is back up when I click on Replies, every message on the board shows up. I will use the Mark as read to reset it.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Forum having problems.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 04:05:28 pm »
I tried doing the mark as read on the Replies and New Posts. It only clears that page. It would take a long time to clear every message.
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 07:18:52 am »
There has been an issue with the hosting service which showed up to be harder to get fixed than anticipated. Robo has been working on this, and I know he considered moving to another hosting company. This might affect this in some ways. Glad to see that we are up again.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 11:55:39 pm »
It was down for the last 24 hours. Thanks for getting it back up. What did you fix?
Jim
Ben Franklin

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 08:51:35 am »
You mean it was down just now? In that case I don't know what it could be other than the DNS (server name lookup service) to catch up for you locally after getting new IPs (network addresses). I haven't noticed anything myself.

If you meant a couple of days ago, Robo wrote about it here:
https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=50423.0

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 09:34:50 am »
Yes it was down for 24 hours. I did nothing different and it started working again.
Jim
Ben Franklin