Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Odd statistic  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Odd statistic
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:58:20 pm »
I just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year.  Not trying to cause any
trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: Odd statistic
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 04:18:25 am »
I just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year.  Not trying to cause any
trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

:smile: :smile:

In late 1999, I received a request from a Marketing staffer, to produce a quarterly report to be effective from February 29th, 2000.   Just plain wrong on so many counts?
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:30:15 am »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 10:51:55 am »
they included the woman who married herself. saw a story on the news about.it. she got tired of everyone asking when she was going to get married. she now goes by Mrs. :shocked: :tongue:

john

anything