Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: News from our friends down under  (Read 7172 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
Re: News from our friends down under
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2021, 08:35:12 am »

Lol.  You are obviously not an economist and we already know you use bad sources of info,
Ah, so you admit I have sources!  I do not use right wing, off the wall sources because their accuracy and truthfulness has been proven wrong time and time again if they weren't out and out lies to begin with.  Credibility is an important thing.  If your leader is a pathological liar you don't have much to go on.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2021, 11:53:48 am »
your leader

I do not know who you leader is Ace.
Some jamming News from our friends from DownUnder (The News Boys) speaking of their leader.
 :grin:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 01:40:27 pm by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2021, 01:48:29 pm »
Ah, so you admit I have sources!  I do not use right wing, off the wall sources because their accuracy and truthfulness has been proven wrong time and time again if they weren't out and out lies to begin with.  Credibility is an important thing.

I never thought you didn't have sources, but since I can and have proved you wrong over and over, you obviously use bad sources.  Accuracy and truthfulness are important.  I am glad you realize that.  Now act on it.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2021, 08:24:00 am »
I can and have proved you wrong over and over, you obviously use bad sources.
Don't want to rehash all your chest thumping's but that is mostly what it has been.  All long way from proof.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2021, 11:24:02 pm »
Oh My !!!!!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2021, 05:26:56 pm »

Sorry Ben but I dont know where that video originated from but that is possibly the biggest load of tripe I have ever seen on any media. To visit any museum around the world ,you should not find any bows and arrows attributed to indigenous Australians as they just did not use them.
   As for the officials in the clip those uniforms dont belong in Australia, in fact I thought it was that far out I actually had a laugh about it !  !
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2021, 05:34:16 pm »
Poor Phil gets sucked into anything he finds on YouTube or Fox fake.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2021, 06:05:57 pm »

Well Brian you are barking up the wrong tree once again. It may be fake. I believe Geoff. Each of the following. may be misguided but here are some sources for you..

https://thebattlefront.com ? native-aussies-make-it-clear-they-are-strongly-against-forced-vaccination

https://www.facebook.com ? sociafyme ? posts ? 4410335892335489

https://www.gingdu.com ? native-aussies-make-it-clear-they-are-strongly-against-forced-vaccination

https://rumble.com ? vnwppe-native-aussies-make-it-clear-they-are-strongly-against-forced-v

https://www.reddit.com ? r ? inthenews ? comments ? qbtbh6 ? native_aussies_make_it_clea

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2021, 06:10:32 pm »

Sorry Ben but I dont know where that video originated from but that is possibly the biggest load of tripe I have ever seen on any media. To visit any museum around the world ,you should not find any bows and arrows attributed to indigenous Australians as they just did not use them.
   As for the officials in the clip those uniforms dont belong in Australia, in fact I thought it was that far out I actually had a laugh about it !  !

Good news, Thanks Geoff. I am laughing with you.. :cheesy:

Offline Skeggley

• House Bee
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2021, 08:07:42 pm »

May be fake? It is fake full stop.
The thing is Geoff is that people believe this tripe invented by conspiracists.
It does not make me laugh but sad that anyone can even take this for fact, educated or not. 
Inconceivable.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2021, 08:48:52 pm »

May be fake? It is fake full stop.
The thing is Geoff is that people believe this tripe invented by conspiracists.
It does not make me laugh but sad that anyone can even take this for fact, educated or not. 
Inconceivable.

Haa haa you might think fake if one of those arrows were to hit you in the hinnie  :shocked: :cheesy: :wink:

Lighten up Skag, Smile-a-while, it might do you good!!

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2021, 08:22:01 am »

Well Brian you are barking up the wrong tree once again. It may be fake.
Phil did you ever think that the fake stories just gets parroted by the other sources?  And you join in...
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2021, 11:25:54 am »
Ace
If there was a like button I would push it for your last comment.  Ben, don't take it too bad that I would have liked aces comment but it has crossed my mind in many threads.  Not trying to be mean but just stating a honest belief.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2021, 01:07:07 pm »
Phil did you ever think that the fake stories just gets parroted by the other sources?

Brian that was posted for humor. The biggest source of fake news I have is you! LOL 😂 

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2021, 07:20:32 pm »

The Premiers' great roadmap to where  ?  Serious about turn yesterday, local acquired cases back up to close to 2000 and 25 deaths. At 6 o'clock tomorrow night Melbournes  (The Covid hotspot in Australia right now) gates get thrown open to the rest of the state.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2021, 10:15:16 pm »
0.012 death rate?  And yes I cheated and used a calculator   :grin:

Probably lower than that when you factor in asymptomatic cases and unreported cases. 

So do you, or we, close down the country for what is a very contagious, but very survivable virus?

Of course, here we don't have any borders so I guess it would be easier for you guys :wink:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2021, 10:54:01 pm »
0.012 death rate?  And yes I cheated and used a calculator   :grin:

Probably lower than that when you factor in asymptomatic cases and unreported cases. 

So do you, or we, close down the country for what is a very contagious, but very survivable virus?

Of course, here we don't have any borders so I guess it would be easier for you guys :wink:

Get a load of this Kathy from Yahoo News and others. Florida, has a bit of good news... Considering   The State which rejected mask mandates, shutdowns etc .........

Florida now has America's lowest COVID rate.
Yahoo News
ANDREW ROMANO
October 27, 2021, 5:00 AM

https://www.aol.com/news/florida-now-americas-lowest-covid-090013940.html

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2021, 11:54:18 pm »
Florida now has America's lowest COVID rate.
Yahoo News

The trajectory and infection rate for Delta seems to have been the same no matter what was done.  Same thing in England where my sister is.  They did not go back into mandatory masks and lockdowns.  My state did.  TX did not.  Outcome about the same even with the influx of unvaccinated and infected coming over the border. 

I suspect that we will see the same type of thing with each new variant and we'll need to learn to ride it out rather than freaking out.   

A bit OT, but I just spent a week in TX and it was refreshing.  Some wore masks, some didn't, no one giving the evil eye or the virtual signaling sniff under the mask.   :grin:

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2021, 09:01:01 am »

Get a load of this Kathy from Yahoo News and others. Florida, has a bit of good news...
Finally you state the truth.  Florida also has the highest percentage of old people.  Most are vaccinated or died.  Many died because they stayed at home for fear of going to the hospital.  Many couldn't get in a hospital because they were jammed with covid.  It's all good Phil because there are plenty of old people coming into the state to replace the ones that die.
I am surprised that you didn't make a big deal about our governor handing out vaccines to out of stater's before residents when the country was restricting travel.
You must of missed the special on PBS recently on Dr Fauci.  The man is so accomplished and renown that he survived Trump.
I don't think anyone argues that pandemics, plagues, or even famine can be solved naturally over time.  The costs is simply lives.  I can't quite wrap my head around lives not mattering much unless they are unborn.  How two faced.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2021, 09:50:45 am »
Brian by now it's a good chance many of us have lost someone we know and love to this from every state here in America. As Kathy said the cat is out of the bag and we can't put it back. I posted that bit of good news for a hint of hope for our friends Down Under. Though politics and views differ on how to handle this, Florida chose a different approach. Florida has been under a microscope for its different approach toward covid. Some say a wrong approach some say a realistic approach. Either way there is hope there. (Apparently more than anywhere else here in America) As far as new older folks steady coming to Florida, moving to Florida, why? According to your description it is a death trap in a 'compactor' compared other states? You make no sense. Are you sure your last name is not Marx instead of Cardinal? I would not be surprised.....

From 1965

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:44:20 am by Ben Framed »