Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 58185 times)

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #660 on: April 14, 2021, 03:07:05 pm »
Just watched a video of someone assembling a look-a-like Glock it said all that was required was a Dremel, a few Swiss files, and a couple of screwdrivers. Mostly these are required to remove 'tabs' that are intentionally left in place to stop the 'slide' working so not exactly an onerous operation. And bingo you have an unmarked weapon (as long as you pay in cash!)   

You don't have to pay in cash.  It's legal.  It's also not cheap and while your video may have made it look easy, like any hobby, you have to learn to do it properly.  Unlike other hobbies, doing it improperly can have pretty dire consequences.
Again, why would a criminal do something expensive and time-consuming AND requiring some skill when they can buy a gun on the street faster and cheaper. 

Pass laws, or enforce laws, those impact criminals, not legal weapons owners and hobbyists. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #661 on: May 12, 2021, 08:55:40 am »
Hi Folks,

Well,... back to reality.

Biden approval rating at 63% in new poll, buoyed by his handling of pandemic

Sal
Salvo

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #662 on: May 12, 2021, 10:21:31 am »
He hasn?t done anything. It was all setup before he got in office. The only thing that he has done is kill a lot of pipeline jobs and add lots of job killing regulations.
Jim Altmiller

Online CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #663 on: May 12, 2021, 01:32:33 pm »
.Biden approval rating at 63% in new poll, buoyed by his handling of pandemic

Sal

That definitely qualifies as a Big Lie
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #664 on: May 17, 2021, 04:08:25 pm »
"The drivers need to drive the drive while driving the don't panic"
 brilliant  Joe Biden

Boy oh boy...  Mum

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #665 on: May 29, 2021, 01:40:57 pm »
Hi Folks,

Should this go into a SICK JOKE section?

https://jewishjournal.com/news/337058/filmmaker-gets-portland-students-to-donate-to-fake-hamas-group/

BTW!!! Went early to a supermarket. SOOOOOO many smiling faces! Cold, pouring rain here. Almost everyone was smiling, having a good time, Happy Memorial Day. Shopper, in the rain, said Best hundred bucks I spent on food. Elderly cashier was telling everyone, Nice to see you!

BTW: Food IS getting expensive, n'est pas?

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #666 on: May 29, 2021, 11:13:20 pm »
Yes unseasonably cool! Thanks to "GLOBAL warming"? :shocked:. Two days until June!  More of, what Ronald Reagan might have describe as; demagoguery?   lol  :wink:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #667 on: June 01, 2021, 09:04:12 am »
Hi Folks,

Worlds biggest meat supplier JBS is hit by cyberattack that shuts down plants in Australia and Canada - just weeks after Colonial Pipeline operations were halted by Russian infrastructure hack.

Did any of you, for even a second, think the Colonial Pipeline computer hack was NOT Russians? That it was Someone among US?

I think the whackos are doing it. Just say NO to fossil fuels! Just say NO to meat!

It's Un-American.

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #668 on: June 01, 2021, 10:40:09 am »
BUT, BUT, BUT I like my meat fried in oil. It keeps my immune system strong. If you fry your possum in 90 weight gear oil and can keep it down, your immune system is nearly perfect.   :shocked:  :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #669 on: June 01, 2021, 12:51:05 pm »
BUT, BUT, BUT I like my meat fried in oil. It keeps my immune system strong. If you fry your possum in 90 weight gear oil and can keep it down, your immune system is nearly perfect.   :shocked:  :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Wow. Which brand do you recommend? Texaco, Sinclair, Shell or other? 😊😊😊

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #670 on: June 01, 2021, 02:26:45 pm »
BP. They only sell oil in the US that was pumped from US wells.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #671 on: June 01, 2021, 02:30:00 pm »

Ah, top quality lol!  I do hope our friends realize we are just kidding....  Folks; never ingest fossil fuel products!  Remember the title of this heading!  Big Lies lol

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #672 on: June 01, 2021, 03:04:43 pm »
Ben, do you not know aspirin and many other daily ingested products are made from petroleum. We ingest it all the time.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #673 on: June 01, 2021, 05:55:52 pm »
Hi Folks,

YEAH! IT WAS US!

I'm wood-grilling a $24.00 per pound filet tonight. Scaroo them! (Salad for lunch,... with chicken).

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #674 on: June 01, 2021, 06:53:11 pm »
8 seconds on one side, 6 on the other. Otherwise, you burn a good fillet.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #675 on: June 02, 2021, 10:16:36 am »
Ben, do you not know aspirin and many other daily ingested products are made from petroleum. We ingest it all the time.

No, I did not know that. I learn something new here all the time. lol   :grin:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #676 on: June 05, 2021, 03:01:03 pm »
Well, they are British Petroleum, Got to support the local colonists. otherwise, they may turn into terrorists.  Ops, sorry! 'freedom fighters' :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #677 on: June 05, 2021, 03:41:58 pm »
""Ops, sorry! 'freedom fighters' ""

Neither. They may turn into tea partiers.  :cool: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #678 on: June 06, 2021, 05:51:20 am »
""Ops, sorry! 'freedom fighters' ""

Neither. They may turn into tea partiers.  :cool: :cheesy:
Oh OK, then Tea Partiers/Terrorists/Freedom Fighters. Dog Catchers etc etc :cool:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #679 on: June 06, 2021, 06:43:27 am »
OK. How about free men and women??   :wink:

*Shel Silverstein*