Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 51796 times)

Offline little john

• Super Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #580 on: December 04, 2020, 09:15:10 am »
Hi Folks,

What they DON'T tell you about Covid: Fewer beds taken up than last year, deaths a fraction of the grim forecasts, 95% of fatalities had underlying causes... and how the facts can be twisted to strike fear in our hearts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8971669/What-DONT-tell-Covid-facts-twisted-strike-fear-hearts.html

Sal

Just looked in 'cause I was bored ...

No-one (that is, no-one with any brain cells) over here would ever dream of quoting from the Daily Mail - that rag caters for the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade.  If the Mail thinks that there really wasn't (and still is) a crisis - how was it that they started their own campaign to finance, source and deliver millions of items of PPE for our National Health Service ?

I think you'll find that newspapers are really only concerned with readership demographics, and pandering to those - whatever will boost their circulations. The claim of identifying any form of 'Truth' from a newspaper demonstrates total naivety.

The BBC is probably the nearest you'll ever get to editorial independence, as their funding is (or rather, has been until recently) guaranteed by statute - but even it has an unbalanced pro-Jewish bias.  But - the Beeb is still a better source of impartial reporting than any newspaper.
LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #581 on: December 04, 2020, 11:03:37 pm »
Sal
This chart seems kind of miss leading to me.  How many of those previous years were people wearing mask or doing any social distancing?  How many deaths would this year show if none of that was done?  What is still coming?
You are trying to compare apples to oranges in my opinion.
Cheers
gww

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2020, 12:33:37 am »
Hi Folks, Hi LJ and GWW,

I copied and pasted that death count jpeg from a friend's page.

I actually checked the numbers. They are all correct. They are very simple totals. Not complicated at all. Totals, since 2015, have been increasing by about 100,000 per year. THIS year, 2020, is on track to be a DROP! How can that be, with all the covid deaths. Can't argue with simple totals.

What more can someone do to prove to us that covid is nothing EXTRAORDINARY. President Trump, and 35 others actually caught it. His wife and son caught it. Two of those 35 went to hospital. One was a 70 year old President. The other was a portly gent. Both underlying conditions. Neither one died. The President's son got it. Didn't die. Tom Hanks didn't die. Fredo Combo didn't die. A sixty-six year old guy I know got it and didn't die. If anyone should have died, it should be ME! I wear my mask for a paycheck and out of consideration for delusional co-workers . I put it on to enter a store. I pity the fool who yaps at me to put a mask on when I'm off the job, or not walking into a store. My wife tells me... never mind.

The focus of that chart SHOULD BE Mark Twains statement. IT'S EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THAN TO CONVINCE THEM THEY WERE FOOLED!

Oh! Regarding Daily Mail. I browse a number of sources. I've posted links from Al Jazzera, Voice of Europe, Toronto Star,... But the DM has the hottest click bait on line. The BBC is on par with NPR/PBS. They both (insert your word here). You, LJ, fit right into this thread, BIG LIES. And there is no Santy Clause.

The long and the short of it is: There is no truth. Perception is reality.  It's one thing to know something. It's quite another to prove it. Believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts. Vanilla or chocolate?

Of course, we all know who the delusional people are, don't we.

What ever happened to TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE? This lock down bull poo poo is just to keep Trump supporters, Maga supporters from gathering in large groups. 100 MORE DAYS STARTING THE END OF JANUARY!

The only thing we have to fear is covid.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Sal

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #583 on: December 07, 2020, 12:32:00 am »

CC For the hearing impaired
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #584 on: December 07, 2020, 01:05:58 pm »
Hi Folks,

Tom Hanks on Surviving Coronavirus: ?I Had Crippling Body Aches, Fatigue and Couldn?t Concentrate?
The world?s most relatable megastar talks about his Covid-19 experience, his fears for the future, and whether he?s really just so gosh darned nice.

?Oh no, we?re fine. Our discomfort because of the virus was pretty much done in two weeks and we had very different reactions, and that was odd. My wife lost her sense of taste and smell, she had severe nausea, she had a much higher fever than I did. I just had crippling body aches, I was very fatigued all the time and I couldn?t concentrate on anything for more than about 12 minutes. That last bit is kinda like my natural state anyway,? he says, with another chuckle, as if he were my father telling me there are no more monsters under the bed.

Please click for source:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/tom-hanks-on-surviving-coronavirus-i-had-crippling-body-aches-fatigue-and-couldn-t-concentrate?utm_source=pocket-newtab

But he's SPECIAL, dontcha know! Covid would KILL us lesser mortals.

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #585 on: December 10, 2020, 07:26:09 am »
I see that creep Jiuliani has just left hospital wearing a mask, amazing what a quick dose of the "flu" can achieve.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #586 on: December 10, 2020, 08:15:59 am »
I just left the hospital yesterday wearing a mask, too. Not because of the flu, but hospital protocol.  Stents # 11, 12, and 13, but no virus. Of course, if I die from a heart attack, they will say it was a virus death.That's libs for you.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #587 on: December 10, 2020, 09:39:30 am »
Must have been a glitch here. Try the next post for availability.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:03:39 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #588 on: December 10, 2020, 09:47:06 am »
Try this one.

Is the following, reported by OAN true or false? I do not know. What if its false? What if the witness is baring false witness on an innocent man? Very serious would not you agree?  On the other hand, what if it is true? Should not all citizens, no matter our view of politics want to know the truth of this matter? Do you?

The follow video is CC for the hearing impaired.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:02:16 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #589 on: December 10, 2020, 11:15:49 am »
I just left the hospital yesterday wearing a mask, too. Not because of the flu, but hospital protocol.  Stents # 11, 12, and 13, but no virus. Of course, if I die from a heart attack, they will say it was a virus death.That's libs for you.
iddee Hope you are OK now, you have 13 stents? could they have not called it 12a :wink: Keep wearing the mask when in public! :wink: I'm just waiting for my 'jab' after NHS staff, care homes and eighty year olds still its starting to roll out. :happy:
Happy Christmas 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #590 on: December 10, 2020, 01:10:28 pm »
Too mean to die, Cider. The devil won't have me and the lord just laughed. Guess I'll just have to stay here a while longer. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all other members of this forum and their families.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #591 on: December 11, 2020, 05:58:14 am »
BTW what happens when you pass through an airport scanner? :wink:......and as for MRIs..... :rolleyes: :smile:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #592 on: December 11, 2020, 06:45:05 am »
MRI's are no problem. As far as scanners, I don't fly.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2020, 01:29:10 pm »
BE BRAVE, MY FIENDS,... BE BRAVE.

OH! And please click the link. Don't be afraid. Be brave.

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2020, 05:28:15 pm »
Soooo, what is the difference between this propaganda and what he is espousing? Surely a contradiction in terms!

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #595 on: December 12, 2020, 10:59:48 pm »
WOW! F&R (the R stands for RACIST).

Are you going to be a sphincter all you life?

I suppose so.

Other lies incoming:

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #596 on: December 13, 2020, 06:19:56 am »
WOW! F&R (the R stands for RACIST).

Would you please qualify!

When Was I racist?

Being a sphincter? I suppose it takes one to know one, but I can't recall me ever calling you an arsehole...but if it fits.

Just because I dislike your posted propaganda videos makes me a racist? Isn't that bordering on slanderous?

But even so, have a Happy Christmas and a calm calm New Year.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #597 on: December 13, 2020, 06:25:59 am »
MRI's are no problem. As far as scanners, I don't fly.
I was under a misapprehension I assumed yours were Surgical SS but are they plastic/nylon. Why no-fly?  :smile:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #598 on: December 13, 2020, 06:59:12 am »
I don't know what they are made of. No fly is because I won't go through the BS they put an American through to board, and won't dress like a muslim to walk through uncontested.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7