Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 82649 times)

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #880 on: May 18, 2022, 02:15:30 pm »
This was the thing I thought of as I started hearing this garbage the last few days.  First, it really doesn't have a definition so the left is doing its best to make one up, but if you want to go by their standards I can think of a few.

We have had a big "gentrification" thing going on in Portland, especially before the riots when Portland was kind of a nice place.  This would fit under the leftist definition of "replacement theory".  There are a bunch of people, both white and other, cheering the fact that the white population is being replaced by brown people. 

Imagine a bunch of white people marching around complaining that black people were moving into their neighborhood and changing things?  Imagine a bunch of people standing up and cheering that there are going to be fewer minorities in the country. 

This is political crap.  The dems have nothing going into the next elections and so they are clinging to Ultra Maga and the entire Republican party needs to be considered a terrorist group. 
The only people I know of obsessing over race are on the left.  By definition, this kind of obsession is divisive.  You can't unite people when you are concentrating on the color of their skin. 

Pretty sure none of this adresses real issues or brings us together, but maybe I'm missing that part.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #881 on: May 19, 2022, 08:22:54 am »
Hi Folks,

JEEZ! It lasted longer than CNN's RT AMERIKA.

MINISTRY OFTRUTH!

Disinformation Governance Board

Formed   2022

Jurisdiction   United States

Headquarters   DHS Nebraska Avenue Complex, Washington, D.C.

Parent department   Department of Homeland Security

The Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) is an advisory board of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), announced on April 27, 2022. The board's function is to protect national security by disseminating guidance to DHS agencies on combating foreign misinformation and disinformation. Specific problem areas mentioned by the DHS include false information propagated by human smugglers encouraging migrants to surge to the Mexico?United States border, as well as Russian-state disinformation on election interference and the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. On May 18, the board and its working groups were "paused" pending review, and board head Nina Jankowicz resigned, following several days of discussion within the DHS as a result of public backlash, mostly from the political right.

Reality is: This hasn't been DISOLVED. They're just figuring out how to CONTINUE, but hide it from us.

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #882 on: May 21, 2022, 01:52:48 pm »
Hi Folks,

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

BTW: That word, MONKEYPOX, the letter "K" is silent.

Remember when Bill Gates warned us about monkep.  err, SMALLPOX.
Yeah. He didn't factor in that we had already been vaccinated for that.

Do you think that all this is PLANNED? A PLANDEMIC?

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #883 on: May 21, 2022, 10:34:06 pm »
Hi Folks,

Waddid I tell ya? MONEYPOX!

U.S. government places $119 million order for 13 million freeze-dried Monkeypox vaccines

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-government-places-119-million-151227806.html

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #884 on: May 25, 2022, 12:01:41 am »
Hi Folks,

A Tulsa Public Schools board member took to social media to advocate for "educational excellence," but it's the manner in which she made her point that has caught some folks' attention.

E'Lena Ashley, the District 4 member, posted a graphic Monday on Facebook that says U.S. third-graders are learning about pregnant men and same-sex relationships while children in China and India are busy learning complex math and chemistry.

She wrote, with the "meme":

"How can we compete ..."

Sal

Salvo

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #885 on: May 25, 2022, 12:34:40 pm »
Had this conversation the other day with someone who was insisting the kids need to learn about social issues in school.  In our case, we were talking about a local school spending 100s of 1000s of dollars to accommodate one child with a medical condition. 

I pointed out the above and suggested that if we had our kids testing at something that was not 3rd world level we could then consider adding social issues to the curriculum. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #886 on: May 27, 2022, 12:50:07 am »
I have had two exchange students for the past school year. One is from Germany. This was his senior year. He really enjoyed it here because it was so much less work, homework. When he goes back, he will have to redo the 11th and 12th grades, they have to be completed consecutively, and they do not consider our schools of any real value. By the way he new this when he left and came anyway. He was trying to stay here but even if he had a graduation certificate from here, it was not valid in Germany.
Our Spanish student was able to get credit for this year but for the last three months he has had to take on line Spanish school courses and he had to take a test as soon as he got home. There schools are also much harder and more advanced than ours.
By the way, our Baker county high school is rated A. I don?t think any of the schools in Jacksonville are even close to being A rated.
Jim Altmiller

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #887 on: May 27, 2022, 08:46:41 am »
I have had two exchange students for the past school year. One is from Germany. This was his senior year. He really enjoyed it here because it was so much less work, homework. When he goes back, he will have to redo the 11th and 12th grades, they have to be completed consecutively, and they do not consider our schools of any real value. By the way he new this when he left and came anyway. He was trying to stay here but even if he had a graduation certificate from here, it was not valid in Germany.
Our Spanish student was able to get credit for this year but for the last three months he has had to take on line Spanish school courses and he had to take a test as soon as he got home. There schools are also much harder and more advanced than ours.
By the way, our Baker county high school is rated A. I don?t think any of the schools in Jacksonville are even close to being A rated.
Jim Altmiller

With the direction our country has regressed 'in many ways', (education as a good example here), in the past 60 years there is no wonder and according to Nikita Khrushchev, its no accident but well planned.. 
(Communist) pick your word...

"We will take America without firing a shot."
 Nikita Khrushchev ...
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #888 on: May 28, 2022, 09:01:44 am »
Hi Folks,

SAIL AWAY ON THE ORONOCO FLOW!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306915679112#sp=show-clips

Sal
Salvo

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2022, 12:39:06 pm »
I have had two exchange students for the past school year. One is from Germany. This was his senior year. He really enjoyed it here because it was so much less work, homework. When he goes back, he will have to redo the 11th and 12th grades

Ah, but will they learn to be respectful of fellow students and use the proper pronouns!  That's what is important.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #890 on: May 30, 2022, 11:31:42 am »
Hi Folks,

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #891 on: May 30, 2022, 01:35:24 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sal

😂
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #892 on: May 31, 2022, 11:05:18 pm »
The last two post which where in this spot, respectively, where moved to the topic: "When will the ignorant get smart" posted by Salvo and KathyP Thank you, The15Member for the move.. Thumbs up...

Phillip

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #893 on: June 01, 2022, 10:09:06 pm »
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #894 on: June 01, 2022, 10:12:32 pm »
No wonder there's a pandemic of mental illness affecting kids.

Sal

No Wonder!

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #895 on: June 02, 2022, 09:58:47 am »
Hi Folks,

This AM morning news. Massachusetts hospitals filled with children and teens suffering mental illness.

https://bismarcktribune.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/pandemic-has-u-s-hospitals-overwhelmed-with-teens-in-mental-crisis/article_f314b736-d836-5c2c-86d6-4a45237abae2.html

What are we letting happen? It seems the goal is to keep the people weak, confused, dependent, addicted,... and soon... unarmed.

Easier to control.

Sal
Salvo

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #896 on: June 02, 2022, 12:04:40 pm »
This AM morning news. Massachusetts hospitals filled with children and teens suffering mental illness.

There was just a story like this here.  A couple of years ago Oregon allocated many millions of dollars for residential and clinic care, but failed to disburse the funds.  The money is still sitting there because "it takes time to plan things so the money is not wasted".  The first shocking thing about that was that the government cared about not wasting money!

Meanwhile, our streets and every green space that will hold a tent, are filled with mentally ill and drug addicted people. 

The states are flush with COVID money.  So much that they can't figure out how to spend it all.  Might be time to put some pressure on them?  Especially as so many are up for election.  "What are you going to do about this and what is your timeline for fixing it?".

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #897 on: June 03, 2022, 09:38:07 am »
Hi Folks,

Foreign version of Sunday morning *MEET THE DEPRESSED*on NBC:

What's wrong with US?

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #898 on: June 04, 2022, 08:26:47 am »
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #899 on: June 04, 2022, 09:46:48 am »
As Cousin Cider from across the water has said about other matters, and seems to fit here.

"yep! you get what you deserve/vote for, I know its hard but thats life."

I will add, especially when all of this could have been avoided, instead of our country being sucked down the drain as it appears to be now. In his entire 'professional political career', when has (The Big Guy), Joe Biden been right about anything?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 09:59:41 am by Ben Framed »