Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 78456 times)

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #820 on: January 18, 2022, 06:32:07 am »
Hi Folks,

Why do our LEADERS lie to us?

Nothing to see here folks!

FBI Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno said the hostage-taker was specifically focused on an issue not directly connected to the Jewish community, and there was no immediate indication that the man was part of any broader plan.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/16/british-national-identified-as-texas-synagogue-hostage-taker

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-texas-synagogue-hostage-suspicious

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #821 on: January 21, 2022, 07:14:11 am »
Hi Folks,

Lying Bestids. It has NEVER been as bad as they said:

Massachusetts? Department of Public Health on Thursday?for the first time?made a distinction between COVID-19 patients hospitalized with "primary" and "incidental" cases.

Boston 25, citing the newly released data, reported that 49% of the state?s 3,187 patients-- hospitalized on Jan. 18--were there because of another matter and diagnosed with the virus once at the hospital.

Medical officials in the state made clear that they have no intention of diminishing the "incidental" cases-- pointing out that they will still require special care--but they hope the numbers will better reflect the virus' impact on the community

Dr. Shira Doron, a Tufts Medical Center?s epidemiologist, worked on the state?s new reporting system and told the station that the data indicate that the vaccines are doing their job.

Word around here locally: "Go home and treat it like the flu". Some people have died from the flu in the past. Really!

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #822 on: January 24, 2022, 11:06:37 pm »
Hi Folks,

Please click the link and listen:

https://www.facebook.com/100000881210965/videos/697346414758777

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #823 on: February 03, 2022, 09:16:01 pm »
Hi Folks,

BUSTED!

Liberals, democrats! Gotta love 'em. Something tells us all that this is definitely who ALL these people are, present company not necessarily excepted. There is a racist among us here:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-republican-virginia-delegate-says-black-caucus-rejected-him

Yeah! But that's just FOX!

Sal

Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #824 on: February 05, 2022, 06:12:36 pm »
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I hope I will be forgiven for adding it here.  If you have Fox Nation the new series "Who is Hunter Biden" is great.  If you don't want to subscribe you can do the free 30 days and watch it.  Worth the time I think.  And people who don't like Fox can always fact check it and post their objections!   :grin:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #825 on: February 06, 2022, 12:51:59 am »
Hi Folks,

This might be "fun".

"I came here to tell you the truth, the good,... the bad,... and the ugly."

We all know "the big lies": The check is in the mail. Roll over. I love you. The dog ate my homework.

I believe that biggest lie ever told...  Anywhere in the world.
   I am from the government and I'm here to help you
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #826 on: February 06, 2022, 06:53:04 am »
Hi Folks, Hi Jim,

You were in Massachusetts when I linked to this forum. I'm in Plymouth County. Finsky was the most exciting poster of the day. Oh, for the good ole days! Where's poor Finsky when you really need someone to tell you the truth. Hey! Sometimes the truth hurts.

Here's another *Coose your truth wisely* link:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bongino-psaki-biden-disinformation-media

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #827 on: February 10, 2022, 10:50:20 am »
Think this might belong here also.  Some won't like the source, but there are links to the docs in here + we have been getting this info shoveled out bit by bit with FOIA requests....which the State Dept and DOJ have slow walked. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/key-state-department-email-detailing-7-million-bribe-was-never-provided-to-trumps-impeachment-defense-truth-over-news_4267353.html?utm_source=appan2028330

Key State Department Email Detailing $7 Million Bribe Was Never Provided to Trump?s Impeachment Defense
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #828 on: February 10, 2022, 11:17:58 pm »
Hi Folks,

They've been *getting* the kids for a long time now. How many teenage girls are interested in the Canadian Trucker Protest?

15! You may not even come to the *LIES*. I don't like to drag you into this, but have you got a comment? Has this been a burning issue for you?

TEEN VOUGUE:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/canada-s-freedom-convoy-trucker-protests-aren-t-about-freedom/ar-AATHt5p?ocid=msedgntp

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #829 on: February 15, 2022, 08:54:39 am »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #830 on: March 02, 2022, 09:17:59 am »
Hi Folks,

I saw this Job Posting for Role Players at CA&M

Does OUR government actually fool us like this? Was that guy Alex Jones correct? Were these people on hand for Jan. 6? Are they going to screw up that truck Convoy?

Role Players
POSTED ON 2/7/2022AVAILABLE BEFORE 8/6/2022
 CA&M   Washington, DC Contractor
Job Posting for Role Players at CA&M
CA&M, Inc., a small business dedicated to providing exceptional talent to support our Federal clients, is currently accepting resumes for Role Players to support a number of training packages and events.  We are currently accepting resumes from Role Players to support a wide range of training events in spaces such as health, disaster training, law enforcement training, military training.  We are looking for role players that can meet the following requirements

Requirements:
?   Realistically, accurately and convincingly portray a variety of scenarios, in diversified settings and environments, such as practical, situational and field training exercises and tests
?   Portray a variety of role playing scenarios
?   Memorize critical data contained in each role
?   Be prepared for each role so as to portray assigned role(s) with no reliance to the role script (off book)
?   Ability to follow directions, be on time and keep within the assigned bounds of the training exercise's scope
?   Take direction, adjustments, and notes and quickly implement those changes moving forward
?   Convey information and data in response to students? correct and proper interview skills, questioning and/or elicitation techniques, while simultaneously completing Government provided Student Evaluation Sheets, in accordance with Government provided references, procedures and forms
?   Realistically, accurately and convincingly portray your role
?   Must be able to withstand working in austere environments, weather challenges, standing, walking considerable distances, and in certain training programs may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
?   Candidates should be comfortable on being scheduled on short notice 3-5 business days for OCONUS events
?   Candidates that are interested in OCONUS events should hold a current US Passport, and be up to date on all applicable vaccines.
?   Role Players with SECRET clearance, retired DOD, Department of State, Foreign Service Officers, and Veterans are highly encouraged to apply

View Less
  Apply for this job
  Receive alerts for other Role Players job openings
Hourly Wage Estimation for Role Players in Washington, DC
$25.86 to $32.33

Please click here for original source:
https://www.salary.com/job/ca-m/role-players/j202202060803161417527

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #831 on: March 02, 2022, 10:52:01 am »
I don't know about that ad, but role players are used for all kinds of training.  Always have been. 

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #832 on: March 03, 2022, 07:16:13 am »
Now we know where all these riot instigators come from.
Jim Altmiller

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #833 on: March 03, 2022, 03:38:41 pm »
egg blanking zactly!
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #834 on: March 05, 2022, 05:31:15 pm »
Hi Folks,

Tell me how bad, false, whacky this person is, then defend our own MSM.

Tell me again how trustworthy the US MSM is.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Just sayin'.

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #835 on: March 06, 2022, 11:54:44 pm »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2022, 06:31:34 am »
Hi Folks,

Ya think someone was Poking the Bear?

Early on I posted in another thread about numerous *Biological Labs* in Ukraine being *targeted* by Putin. That was obviously fake news. There are no Bio Labs in Ukraine.

Well:

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/09/victoria-nuland-us-biological-research-facilities-ukraine/#:~:text=Undersecretary%20of%20State%20Victoria%20Nuland%20said%20Tuesday%20that,%28R-FL%29%20if%20Ukraine%20has%20chemical%20or%20biological%20weapons.

*It is classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they are planning to do themselves*

Hey! Who ya gonna beleive, Victoria or your lying eyes?

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2022, 07:01:45 am »
Mmmmm

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2022, 07:08:23 am »
Hi Folks,

Remember it was just *every now and then*?

Then it became more regular?

Then it was like it was every day?

NOW IT'S MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6300069357001#sp=show-clips

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2022, 07:28:58 am »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV