Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 87507 times)

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #740 on: November 11, 2021, 09:30:33 pm »
Hi Folks,

Early on we discussed covid as a bio-weapon.

Today It was posited that covid was the manufactured crisis. The REAL bio-weapon is the VACCINE!

Remember that old Twilight Zone story:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=it%27s+a+cookbook&view=detail&mid=2339B39007F0386D9BB52339B39007F0386D9BB5&FORM=VIRE

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #741 on: November 14, 2021, 08:10:16 pm »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2021, 09:08:54 pm »
eh...I don't necessarily disagree with him on this narrow bit.  The censorship on these sites has been broad and often wrong.  Just wish it was a different messenger as he is an anti-vaxxer nuter.  Or just a nutter
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #743 on: November 14, 2021, 09:14:50 pm »
Just wish it was a different messenger as he is an anti-vaxxer nuter.  Or just a nutter

Maybe so, I have not heard his views on 'The Vaccine'. Either I missed his statements on 'The Subject' which he is specifically discussing in this statement, or those statements have been censored. I would like to hear what he has to say about the situation: What sources have you, which proves him a nutter?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:33:50 pm by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2021, 12:13:58 pm »
What sources have you, which proves him a nutter?

You can look up some of the stuff he says about vaccines.  He is to the anti-vaxxers what Fauci is to the "get your vaccines and boosters and triple mask, etc." for the rest of us. The other extreme.

I agree with him that important info has been kept from people by those who have no medical knowledge and worship at the feet of lord Fauci. Kennedy can be right on a few things and wrong on a lot of things, which makes him a poor messenger.

He's also a radical leftist and so class warfare is the first place he's going to go.  The warfare should be directed toward the policymakers in DC and in our states.  They are the ones who made decisions that caused the issues.  The billionaires are doing what people who have money always do.  They are making money in places that the average person can't.  They were doing it before the pandemic and they'll do it after.  This only matters to most of us if the economy is trashed by the decisions made by those we elected.  The money pot is not static, so economic growth is good for all, not just the rich. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2021, 02:53:32 pm »
The warfare should be directed toward the policymakers in DC and in our states.

True, however, he did ask and answer this very question of concern of policymakers at fifty seconds in; Though he did not name these government officials by name, he did name some private individuals. "And who is doing this censorship? Its government officials in league with"; He went on adding some business persons by name.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #746 on: November 15, 2021, 04:33:51 pm »
Hi Folks,

I listened to this on the radio this morning,... yes, on the Glenn Beck (sp) show. This is just a copy/paste blurb.

It was pretty damning:

EXPOSED: Is Bill Gates trying to BURY his COVID pandemic decisions?

Bill Gates said during a recent interview something that surely would get Glenn banned by Big Tech if he uttered the same words: 'We didn't have vaccines to block transmissions?they only slightly reduce the transmissions. We need a new way to do the vaccine.' Investigative journalist Jordan Schachtel tells Glenn this is further proof that Bill Gates ? who was largely responsible for several COVID pandemic decisions ? is trying to bury the fact his choices didn't turn out as planned: 'He doesn't seem to care. He seems to be very, very cold about this whole issue. And he doesn't want to take responsibility for his failures.'

Please feel free to look it up.

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #747 on: November 16, 2021, 07:15:34 am »
You can look up some of the stuff he says about vaccines.  He is to the anti-vaxxers what Fauci is to the "get your vaccines and boosters and triple mask, etc." for the rest of us. The other extreme.

The reply made in 741 was not intended to cause debate or controversy whether Mr Kennedy is a nutter or not. Nor was it intended to call him out as a radical leftist pointing to resorting to class warfare "is the first place he is going to go". 

The video clip was looked upon by my myself in reply 741, as I considered its contents upon the merits of the message itself and the words of his conversation of that particular message, and the viability of reason within those words throughout the message conveyed.  I was not attempting uplifting Mr Kennedy, nor was I intending to downcast, nor discredit him. I was Simply astonished at his words, the words of that particular video clip.
From my original post 741 and only the contents there in, I concluded the man is very brave and bold when bearing in mind his message of the short video clip, presented with with a strong voice of reason and intelligence. 

Though this spinoff is not a place I intended to go when posting the short video clip, I have went ahead and taken the liberty of your advice and looked up one of the first articles I came to reflecting his words of other conversations and other vaccines stating his view and concerns of 'ingredients' in 'some' of those vaccines.

This example of one of the first article I came to, dated July 18, 2014. Below are a few statements taken from that article, made by RKJ. Do these statements sound like those of an extreme radical leftist or nutter? 

Most likely you have sources to back you statements and views of Mr Kennedy being a nutter? To your credit, I have never know you to be in a position that you could not, so I expect no different this time lol.

Robert Kennedy Jr.?s belief in autism-vaccine connection, and its political peril
By Keith Kloor
July 18, 2014

"A mercury-containing preservative known as thimerosal, once used widely in childhood vaccines, is associated with an array of neurodevelopmental disorders, including autism, Kennedy told her, summarizing a body of scientific research he and a team of investigators had assembled. Thimerosal, which is an antifungal and antiseptic agent, was taken out of those vaccines in 2001, but it is still used in some flu vaccines."

"If it was dangerous enough to be removed from pediatric vaccines, Kennedy contended, why was it safe at all? What?s more, he said, the federal government knew of the dangers all along. These were claims he had made in the past, both publicly and in private conversations with other Democrats in Congress, none of whom have taken him seriously. "

Kennedy, fit at 60, insists he doesn't want to fan these fears. All six of his children "ages 13 to 29" have been fully vaccinated, he says. But he disputes the consensus opinion that trace amounts of thimerosal are no cause for concern. Some researchers are sympathetic to this view.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 11:24:45 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #748 on: November 16, 2021, 02:03:54 pm »
I don't want to debate Kennedy.  He has a lot of old style dem positions that he expresses.  That's fine.  To bad there are not more like him when It comes to civil liberties.  I probably should have narrowed my nutter opinion to his vaccine nonsense that he has been spewing for years.  Well, that and the fact that he's a green nutter. 

My problem with him is specifically his position on vaccines.  He cherry-picks info and misleads people who are looking for accurate info. 

Thymerisol has been taken out of most child vaccines and some others, not because there was any harm proved, but because of the FDA floor that they set for exposure to methyl mercury.  In other words, they did it to keep from being sued later.  Thymerisol metabolizes into ethylmercury, among other things.  ethylmercury clears the system, while methyl mercury is cumulative in the system because it clears more slowly if at all.  We are exposed to methyl mercury environmentally and in food.  For some reason, the FDA didn't tell us to quit eating fish. 

Historically our exposure to Mercury was much higher and often intentional.  It was used in medicines, as medicine, in makeup, and in our thermometers.  if you are my age, you probably played with the stuff after a thermometer broke. 

He's old enough to know better.  He's older than I so he has seen the diseases. 

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #749 on: November 18, 2021, 04:51:18 pm »
Hi Folks,

THEN:
Bill Gates warns terrorists will try and use smallpox as a biological weapon as he bids for billions in funding to prevent future pandemics.

NOW:
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #750 on: November 18, 2021, 07:58:12 pm »
I don't have a problem with being prepared.  Drugs change and don't last on the shelf forever.  Most people know little about smallpox other than stories from history, so an outbreak would probably at least start a panic. 

I think I wrote before about what a bad bio weapon smallpox would be, but that doesn't mean no one would try it.  Let's hope they try something like that and not something we can't treat.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #751 on: November 19, 2021, 01:17:55 am »
Mmm

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 03:06:01 am by Ben Framed »

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #752 on: November 20, 2021, 08:42:38 pm »
Hi Folks,

WOWZA! And Thank Goodness!

Those smallpox vials at the CDC were MIS-LABELED!!!!! Do you believe this poo poo?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10223069/Smallpox-vials-Merck-lab-mislabeled-didnt-actually-contain-deadly-virus.html

Does the feces-head who did the mis-labeling still work at the CCD?????

What in HEY-OH are we supposed to believe any more?

Some jerk just made a mistake?..... WITH SMALLPOX?

What are those three big lies?

1: The check is in the mail.

2: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

3: Those CDC SMALLPOX vials are mis-labeled.

Notice! Lots of chatter about smallpox lately. What's really going on, I wonder?

Move along. Nothing to see here folks.

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #753 on: November 20, 2021, 11:08:59 pm »
Hi Folks,

WOWZA! And Thank Goodness!

Those smallpox vials at the CDC were MIS-LABELED!!!!! Do you believe this poo poo?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10223069/Smallpox-vials-Merck-lab-mislabeled-didnt-actually-contain-deadly-virus.html

Does the feces-head who did the mis-labeling still work at the CCD?????

What in HEY-OH are we supposed to believe any more?

Some jerk just made a mistake?..... WITH SMALLPOX?

What are those three big lies?

1: The check is in the mail.

2: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

3: Those CDC SMALLPOX vials are mis-labeled.

Notice! Lots of chatter about smallpox lately. What's really going on, I wonder?

Move along. Nothing to see here folks.

Sal

Hum

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #754 on: November 24, 2021, 09:29:50 am »
Hi Folks,

High prices? High gas prices?

YAY! 50 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL REALEASED FROM STRATEGIC PETROLEUM RESERVE!

THAT'LL FIX IT!

Well,.... no...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/biden-energy-granholm-us-oil-barrell-50-million

Does anyone here know exactly why we have a STRATEGIC PETROLEUM RESERVE?

Because we don't have solar powered jets yet.
Because we don't have solar powered battleships yet.
Because we don't have solar powered tanks yet.
Because we don't have solar powered military transport yet.
Because we don't have solar powered .......
Because CHINA.
Because RUSSIA.
Because LOTTSA STUFF.

Three days. Pal. Three days. Maybe a nickel.

How long do you think it will take Trump to fix this?

Sal

Salvo

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #755 on: November 24, 2021, 09:50:01 am »
Just shows how big of a joke this administration really is.
Jim Altmiller

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #756 on: November 24, 2021, 10:18:41 am »
Sal
How long do you think it will take Trump to fix this?
Probably about as long as it took him to fix 9 dollar 2x4s and 50 dollar plywood.  You guys memory is very selective.  At least most can get toilet paper now.
Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #757 on: November 24, 2021, 11:33:58 am »
Probably about as long as it took him to fix 9 dollar 2x4s and 50 dollar plywood.

Not sure that was something he set out to do.  He DID set out to make us less dependant on foreign oil and succeeded in making us energy independent.

What is becoming more and more interesting to me, looking back on the Trump presidency, is that he is probably one of the most successful presidents in doing what he set out to do.  This in spite of the lies of the dossier, Russian collusion stuff, and the soft coup attempts based on those lies.

It will take some time for people to realize this because there is still a lot of noise around his presidency, some of it of his own making, but like what he did or not, he did or attempted to do what he said he'd do.  He was also successful in doing things that other presidents promised but failed to do. 

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #758 on: November 24, 2021, 12:16:50 pm »
Yes true Kathy. I was appreciative of the meetings he held almost daily. Taking on issues which were promised in his campaign, tackling these issues in a business like fashion. Very impressive to say the least. I also appreciated the transparency of allowing 'we the people' to sit in on many of these meetings which were not aired on the left wing news, (at least to my findings and disappointment), and for that matter, not covered by many of the right wing news outlets either. Again to my disappointment.

As I have said here before; One thing he did not accomplish was draining the swamp. Tis a pity.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #759 on: November 24, 2021, 12:41:35 pm »
I doubt this will last long without being taken down?