Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 61036 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #680 on: June 07, 2021, 02:41:47 pm »
OK. How about free men and women??   :wink:
Don't you think (or maybe you don't) which men and woman you're talking about? :rolleyes:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #681 on: June 07, 2021, 02:55:41 pm »
Yes, I'm talking about the tea partiers and the men following them for over 200 years.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #683 on: June 13, 2021, 08:54:28 pm »
Another Clintoncide. A popular cause of death these days. Nearly as bad as covid.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #684 on: June 22, 2021, 11:19:57 am »
"BIG NEWS" or Big Lies?

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #685 on: June 22, 2021, 11:29:08 am »
Heard this the other day.  It was suggested that this person is the reason the MSM and pols changed from "bats did it" to 'it might have leaked from the lab". 

One other defector suggested that this was developed as a bioweapon which would go along with the earlier CCP published directive on Total Warfare.  Why not?  If you have a population of billions and you have demonstrated already that most are expendable,  playing with bioweapons in a populated area is an acceptable risk.  Even testing it on the population would be acceptable. Having done that, allowing sick people to travel the world would be the next step.  It's not like we have not gamed this in the past.  We always knew it was a possibility. 

And I don't remember who was involved in the earlier conversation, but I do remember that I said I'd admit my error and apologize if it seemed this had been manufactured rather than occurring naturally.  Looks like it's time for both and so I do  :wink:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #686 on: June 22, 2021, 08:31:07 pm »
And I don't remember who was involved in the earlier conversation, but I do remember that I said I'd admit my error and apologize if it seemed this had been manufactured rather than occurring naturally.  Looks like it's time for both and so I do  :wink:

You are a classy lady Kathy!

.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:29:46 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #687 on: June 23, 2021, 11:24:51 am »
One other defector suggested that this was developed as a bioweapon which would go along with the earlier CCP published directive on Total Warfare.  Why not?  If you have a population of billions and you have demonstrated already that most are expendable,  playing with bioweapons in a populated area is an acceptable risk.  Even testing it on the population would be acceptable. Having done that, allowing sick people to travel the world would be the next step.  It's not like we have not gamed this in the past.  We always knew it was a possibility. 

Before all of this America was thriving as never before in my lifetime....  If this is all accurate, what was Chinas desired result? Destroy our economy? The world?s economy? I recall when this virus was first made known, videos were released from China. There would be clips of folks walking down the street, slow down and start shaking violently, kill over dead! This same type situation was shown in offices and hospitals there in China. I recall seeing one video where folks were exiting an elevator and the same thing, one person took a step forward and went into a violent shaking spree and killed over. I was thinking this stuff is deadly, I hope it does not come here!

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2021, 07:49:33 am »
Hi Folks,

WHY is it that THE VAST MAJORITY IS ALREADY VAXXED!!!???

Massachusetts update:

COVID-19 cluster in Provincetown that prompted officials there to issue an indoor mask-wearing advisory earlier this week has grown to 256 confirmed cases, a town official said.

On Monday, town officials said from July 1 through July 16, 132 positive COVID-19 cases had been identified, a ?vast majority? in fully vaccinated people. But as of Tuesday, the number of cases had nearly doubled, Town Manager Alex Morse wrote in a Facebook post. Officials are investigating the vaccination status of those who tested positive, he said.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #689 on: July 25, 2021, 04:40:34 pm »
And now the FDA is pulling the test...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2021, 11:36:43 am »
Is this 50 second information packed video a Big Lie or Big truth?

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #691 on: August 22, 2021, 05:33:27 pm »
Hi Folks,

January 6, 2021, INSURECT.....

Oh! Never mind:

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #692 on: September 08, 2021, 05:30:43 pm »
Hi Folks,

Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #693 on: September 08, 2021, 06:52:39 pm »
Hello Sal.
 :happy:

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #694 on: September 08, 2021, 09:15:38 pm »
Hi Folks,

I wanted to comment on the political issue currently facing us known as *FOLLOW THE SCIENCE*.

However, the link that I intended had a word that sounded an awful lot like the word *beech*.

I opined that when I was a kid, that word could only be said in front of your father if you also used words like whelp or cur. I was actually chased from the barnyard when a sow or cow was getting serviced until I was about 7. I was given a swift kick in the farce if a mare was winking and I noticed. We said *cheese and rice*, *cod ham*; we would hold our tongues and say *molasses on the table* for a laugh. But we never swore in front of our parents. Hey! Remember when you'd get a scud in the lug for swearing? (Now you know from where the term scud missile comes)

I copied the Merriam Webster definition of the words *beech*, and as I wrote my post, that *beech* word came through as *bleep*. I've been reprimanded on this forum the past for using locker room talk, and I understood. Mea culpa. I didn't want to irritate my father again, so I refrained from posting. It's just that that *Hi Folks* slipped out.

Anyway,... are some words and phrases that were unfit for polite society in the past now accepted as a regular part of our normal everyday patouis?

I do think this forum is  wicked pissah
defined: The way a person in New England would describe something as being really awesome.
example: Game four was wicked pissah!

I would not have said that in front of my mother when I was a kid, but did you hear what those KIDS were chanting at those games over the weekend?

Would it be irresponsible for me to link a comedy video where a person says the word *beech* a few times?

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #695 on: September 08, 2021, 09:45:27 pm »
Sal the bylaws have not changed. Please abide.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #696 on: September 08, 2021, 11:28:15 pm »
Hakuna matata, Ben.

Hakuna matata.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #697 on: September 09, 2021, 12:26:51 am »
Hakuna matata, Ben.

Hakuna matata.

Sal

Luv ya Sal.....     :cheesy:

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #698 on: September 29, 2021, 05:43:38 am »
Hi Folks,

I'm and old blanking man! Why do things like this keep me from sleeping?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-someone-lying-about-afghanistan-debacle

I'm tired.

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #699 on: October 07, 2021, 11:22:50 pm »
OOOPPS! Just a Meme:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

But part of a BIG LIE too!

Sal
Salvo