Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 55621 times)

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #600 on: December 18, 2020, 10:48:32 pm »
Hi Folks,

Please only read the first few paragraphs. It's too long and too weird. The gist of it is: a yearly income of $160,000 is POVERTY in the USA!!!???

To most people, $160,000 sounds like a lot of money. ?Middle tier? sounds pretty solid. So why does Delia feel so desperate? She?s able to put $150 a month into a retirement account, but the family?s emergency savings account hovers at just $400. Going on vacation has meant juggling costs on several credit cards. ?I don?t feel like I?ll ever have a day that I won?t be worried about money,? she said. ?I?m resentful of my partner for not making more money, but more resentful of his crappy employer for not paying him more.?

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22166381/hollow-middle-class-american-dream

I kinda feel for these people,... but I just can't quite reach. What's a vacation again? I went on one in 1991. I've been too busy WORKING!

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #601 on: December 28, 2020, 08:40:57 am »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2020, 09:09:04 pm »
Hi Folks,

Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Not bloody likely!

Obviously, they're LYING in Britain! But here in the Good Ole' US of A, the hospitals are full, and people are dying left and right.

Please click the link. Don't forget the click bait on the sides.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html

Bring up those freezer trucks, will ya!

Happy 2021 everyone. It's going to be a GREAT year. I can tell. Well,... for al the survivors at least.

Bobby Burns

Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #603 on: January 01, 2021, 02:42:17 am »
Good post Sal, Happy New Year!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #604 on: January 06, 2021, 11:31:48 pm »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #605 on: January 07, 2021, 07:22:03 am »
Hi Folks,

People say believe half of what you see son, and none of what you hear.

Please click, and see, and hear:

https://twitter.com/soul_katz/status/1346941918257827840

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #606 on: January 07, 2021, 11:13:35 pm »
Hi Folks,

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

And suddenly! Voter fraud is gone! A rigged election is gone!

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #607 on: January 09, 2021, 11:43:00 pm »
Hi Folks,

When he assumed office on August 9, 1974, Ford, referring to the Watergate scandal, announced that America?s ?long national nightmare? was over. There were no historical or legal precedents to guide Ford in the matter of Nixon?s pending indictment, but after much thought, he decided to give Nixon a full pardon for all offenses against the United States in order to put the tragic and disruptive scandal behind all concerned. Ford justified this decision by claiming that a long, drawn-out trial would only have further polarized the public. Ford?s decision to pardon Nixon was condemned by many and is thought to have contributed to Ford?s failure to win the presidential election of 1976.

I'll bet Biden pardons.....HUNTER!

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2021, 10:58:19 pm »
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #609 on: January 13, 2021, 03:03:09 am »
A quote from the above link.......

""One such Northerner was Senator Charles Sumner. Sumner was a member of the brand-new Republican Party, formed directly in opposition to the Kansas-Nebraska Act. He opposed slavery, and was one of the most vocal accusers of the South's role in maintaining the vile institution. In May of 1856, Sumner presented a lengthy speech in the Senate entitled ''The Crime Against Kansas''."""

Yep, the Dems say, "If you can't buy them one at a time, buy them all at once."

Too bad they don't see it happening.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #610 on: January 14, 2021, 07:44:03 pm »
Hi Folks,

Please click the link. Whaddaya see? I hope this works.

https://www.facebook.com/100015711873927/videos/943409446192776

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2021, 09:46:49 am »
Hi Folks,

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 ? May 2, 1957) was an American politician and attorney who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period in the United States in which Cold War tensions fueled fears of widespread communist subversion. He is known for alleging that numerous communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers had infiltrated the United States federal government, universities, film industry, and elsewhere.

Was McCarthy correct?

Sal
Salvo

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2021, 10:04:55 am »
Yes he was. Even Reagan talked about the problem and the things they did, waiting till late at night to vote, when he was on the screen actors guild.
Jim Altmiller

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2021, 09:42:26 pm »
Somewhere just this past week I read that Reagan was an informer to the FBI at that time, he was referred to by a code name in the released government files.
Fools argue; wise men discuss.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2021, 08:48:10 pm »
       What do you get when you ask a politician for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. ?

Three different answers. !  !

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2021, 09:16:33 pm »
Hi Folks,

Please click the link and read the article. It's well written, by a sociology associate professor, and it's a pleasant read,... but it's insidious. It is subtle, with harmful effects.

Please read every word. Look at the picture at the top. What do you THINK it says? What does it really say? Is that a picture of college graduates at the top in the field?

This lefty associate professor, this intellectually elite "working on his PhD." is screwing with the minds of the future of the USA. Heck! He's screwing with my mind,... almost.

https://aeon.co/essays/how-the-work-ethic-became-a-substitute-for-good-jobs?utm_source=pocket-newtab

This is how it's done folks. This is why so many "educated young people" don't want to work. They want to write, to think, and to be paid for it. Universal Basic Income.

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #616 on: February 13, 2021, 07:43:08 am »
Hi Folks,

Did you know MEN LACTATE?  Whodda thunk it?

Here?s the thing.

Women aren?t the only ones who can nurse babies.

Chest-feeding!

Gives new meaning to Mother, Jugs and Speed.

Sooo,... Are we now to believe women can't do ANYTHING that a man can't improve on? Wow! Talk about a put-down.

C'mon, Man.

Sal

Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #617 on: February 13, 2021, 11:00:24 pm »
Sounds like she's not a very good money manager.   :cheesy:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #618 on: February 14, 2021, 12:51:45 pm »
Hi Folks,

A friend linked me to this. The only thing Van der Veen got wrong was his statement about PBS. Go to the ten minute mark.

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Salvo