Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What?s Cookin?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: What?s Cookin?
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2021, 10:14:02 pm »
Just for fun I looked up the Lakota, i.e. (proper name of the Sioux Nation People),  name for Buffalo. It is neither Buffalo or bison; but Tatanka. 😊 I like the sound of that.

Member, Your meal of Lemon chicken, with homegrown baby potatoes, the obligatory squash dish, and your sister's favorite noodles looked really good!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline .30WCF

• House Bee
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2021, 12:50:49 am »
I?ve been on the road, so it been restaurants and gas stations.

I usually keep a few tins of sardines and/or kippers in my door pocket for when I get hangry. I like kippers better. They are smokey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2021, 10:47:46 pm »
Hi Folks,

Hey .30, 15! This looks like it  could come in handy. I think it's more of a *man thing* though.

Me so hungry!

Sal
Salvo

Offline The15thMember

• Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2021, 01:48:57 pm »
Hi Folks,

Hey .30, 15! This looks like it  could come in handy. I think it's more of a *man thing* though.

Me so hungry!

Sal
WOW.  :shocked:  I'm hung up on "I love it and I have a broken hand".   :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline .30WCF

• House Bee
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2021, 02:29:22 pm »
I have to admit, I was a little afraid to open the link considering the source. You can never be too sure about sal.

Offline .30WCF

• House Bee
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2021, 07:27:22 pm »
Grilled chicken, deviled eggs and mashed potatoes tonight.

Offline The15thMember

• Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2021, 12:23:30 pm »
Sounds like a good home cooked meal after you being on the road.  We just had BLTs with our garden tomatoes last night. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2021, 12:25:30 pm »
> We just had BLTs with our garden tomatoes last night.

Hard to beat, quick and good!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.