Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Instructor Zero (shooting clip)  (Read 7417 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Instructor Zero (shooting clip)
« on: December 09, 2016, 08:58:51 pm »
I'd like to have him on my team;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqGVU1sW8pg
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Instructor Zero (shooting clip)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 10:48:17 pm »
I watched all of the videos. I really likes the Russian Advanced training. I would never be one of those guys that stand in front of the targets.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 10:06:53 am »
Even if you don't buy the DVD course I think everyone that thinks the gun is the tool for self defense should watch this presentation.  The reality is buying the gun is the thing that gets you dead thinking you are safe.
http://concealedcarryconfidence.org/concealed-carry-education-on-liability-mindset-training-and-gear/?gclid=CN3gnsnP6dACFcOEswodCXQEaA
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 11:05:34 am »
Ace, do you think we're all a bunch of cowboys? Just slinging guns around? It was an interesting video, most of which we all already know.

One thing that did catch my eye in the video was this.
Because the lefties scream bloody murder every time a cop shoots someone. And even our leaders in government perpetuate lies. Let's not forget the media. And professional sports teams. . And tell me why cops are dying.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 12:14:20 pm »
Ace, do you think we're all a bunch of cowboys? ...And tell me why cops are dying.

I think many people who buy a hand gun for the purpose of personal safety have a false sense of security.
If you followed through the presentation the instructor stated exactly why the officer died.  It had nothing to do with "Lefties".  It has more to do with how you think or not think.  What the brain does when you are under attack.
A police officer is one of those thankless jobs.  Makes you kinda wonder why anyone would want the job.  Unfortunately the job naturally appeals to a cowboy and this is where the trouble exist either by killing the innocent or getting themselves killed.  There is a huge difference between someone that is unarmed and running away and someone with more fire power than you have running at you.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 12:18:01 pm »
most of which we all already know.

Yes, the all knowing ... this was mentioned in the presentation also.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 12:40:05 pm »
I wasn't speaking to the officer in the video. There is hesitation among officers these days because of "leftie" policies and opinion.

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 12:44:22 pm »
I never said I was all knowing. I'm not God. I'm just letting you know that just because every gun owner hasn't watched this video, doesn't mean that they are ill informed.
I don't think you will find, at least anyone on this forum, who felt as though once they bought a weapon they automatically became Rambo. Or even hope they ever need to use said weapon.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 12:49:21 pm »
I wasn't speaking to the officer in the video. There is hesitation among officers these days because of "leftie" policies and opinion.

There should be a hesitation.  And if you draw the gun you should fire it not the other way around.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 01:08:53 pm »

There should be a hesitation.  And if you draw the gun you should fire it not the other way around.
That's the problem. They are questioned for every decision they make. Even when they make the correct decision, lies are spread to contradict that action. They can't win. I forget where it happened, but a couple months ago there was an officer who got the snot beat out of him. And he said he didn't draw his weapon and fire for fear of "leftie" reaction.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 01:12:04 pm »
Then why carry the gun?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 01:21:43 pm »
Then why carry the gun?
If they had the support they need things would be better.

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 04:25:54 pm »

Then why carry the gun?

Brian Cardinal

A police officer in a large metropolitan city, say, Chicago or LA not carry a gun?
You are clearly being unreasonable.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 05:07:50 pm »
London?
I am not suggesting police officers not carry a gun but if you are afraid to use it because of "Lefties" you shouldn't.  Personally I don't think a hand gun is worth a darn to a police officer.  The weapon should be specifically designed to incapacitate the target without the high risk of killing them.  It could be chemical or electrical in nature and look nothing like a gun.  As a back up something along the lines of a double barreled shot gun in wallop that could deliver three rounds is what should be in the hands of a second officer.  No need to have a long barrel.  A cop should never approach a suspect that is armed alone.  All he needs to do is a take a high quality photo of the situation and retreat until he gets back up.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2016, 06:24:40 pm »
Suspect?  What suspect?  Here, if you call the police, two cops (they are two to a car now) arrive two hours later to take a report.  That way there is no suspect.  They don't make many traffic stops anymore.  That way they don't inadvertently encounter somebody who might become a suspect.

I understand this is the situation in a lot of cities now.  They are afraid of being targets -- of critics who want to be safe but don't want cops killing people while defending them and themselves and by bad guys who are stalking cops.  If the cops just drive around, put in their time on the shift and then go home, they do get to go home.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 08:09:51 pm »
Why should the person threatening an officer with deadly force, not be treated to the same, if not harsher treatment? They have it hard enough. Now you put it in the back of their mind that they will be convicted before any facts are known.
How bout the bad guys get a message from the media and the "lefties" that they aren't welcome, and they will end up 6' under if they pull their crap. Then just maybe some will get it through their thick skulls.
5 officers were killed in Dallas by a guy who just so happened to subscribe to the Black lives matter garbage and didn't really see anything wrong with taking fathers away from their kids!

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 08:49:36 pm »
Why should the person threatening an officer with deadly force, not be treated to the same, if not harsher treatment?

Why should the cop be the judge and jury?  You all got hyped up on how you needed your guns to protect yourself from the government.  Cops are government.  So now you want government or you don't want government?  Which is it?  Did you watch the dash cam?  The cop threatened the person with a gun first so according to your logic he had a right to kill him.  Is that how you want it?  I am sure a lot of black people would be OK with that.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 09:09:37 pm »
Watch the actual video and tell me who threatened who. Don't t be so quick to believe everything you see, or worse yet what you don't want to see. https://youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 08:47:42 am »
You don't see that the cops gun was drawn all the while he was barking orders at him?  You don't see that he escalated the situation into a gun fight?  You don't see where the cop could have taken him down and cuffed him when he was unarmed?  You don't see where the cop was wrong and put way to much faith in his hand gun to protect himself?  On the shooting range he could have shot the man 4 times in the head at that distance.  He was that good on the range.  Not so good when the target shoots back.
I guess you see what you want to see.

View the whole presentation not just the video clip.  The instructor points out the weaknesses.  You can hear it in the voice of the cop when the rifle comes into play.  And it is why I suggest anyone planning on getting a hand gun for protection view the whole presentation first so you know what you are getting into.

This cop didn't need to die.

We have thousands and thousands of men and women coming back from senseless wars like Vietnam diagnosed with mental trauma.  As they get to be the age of this old man things get worse.  Wars teach humans to kill each other.  Very few problems are solved with bullets.  Many times that is all it takes is a cowboy to flash his gun in the face of another man to set the scene rolling.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 11:03:04 am »
So it's the cops fault that he died? That's disgusting. Driving is a privilege not a right. When an officer tells you, or even yells at you (oh no might hurt his feelings and cause him to shoot) to step out of a vehicle, you comply. You don't run towards him. The officers gun is holstered on his right hip. Only after the subject CHARGES at the officer, does he draw his weapon.
Again I point out the obvious that you only see the things that bolster your world view.  I did view the whole presentation. No where in it did it say the bad guy would act rationally, in fact quite the opposite. And maybe the officer knew that from experience. Nor did it say that an officer of the law shouldn't draw his weapon drawn to protect himself.
Again it's not the guns fault the guy shot the cop. Nor is it the cops fault. I don't care what the reasoning of the bad guy is. Be it just being an ass in general, or ptsd, or whatever.
Ace, wars and aggression have happened since the beginning of time. You will never remove that from existence no matter how much NPR you make them listen to.
Could the officer handled the situation differently, maybe. There's probably a thousand different ways, but you will never know what the outcome would have been. That's just speculation. Should the officer have shot the subject as soon as he had his hand on the weapon? Back then it probably would have been justified. (It should still be today) but everyone from our beloved president ( remember how the cops acted STUPIDLY)
To the attorney general (investigating police agencies every time there's a shooting) to our legislators (hands up don't shoot) to the media (deleting the part where the 911 operator asked George Zimmerman what race the subject was) how do you think the officers will react?! I'd suggest to you that all the combat training in the world and practicing till muscle memory is all you have. Will never be enough when to save a cops life when nearly half the country (lefties) question the motives of every officer.

anything