Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Blacklist  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
The Blacklist
« on: October 24, 2014, 07:37:10 pm »
The first season of The Blacklist seemed a little more coherent to me than the current season 2, but I really like watching James Spader's work.  I've been a fan since Sex, Lies and Videotape, but his acting chops have grown tremendously over the years.  Must be fun to play a character as sinister as Reddington.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: The Blacklist
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:30:28 pm »
We are following this show as well. I must have missed a few episodes because I have a hard time following some of the story lines.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline kingd

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 12:16:18 pm »
I like the way nothing seems to rattle Redington.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 12:57:03 pm »
We are following this show as well. I must have missed a few episodes because I have a hard time following some of the story lines.

Steve

I think maybe it's designed that way.  I have no idea why, but perhaps it adds too mystery.  I like the music, too, though.

Gary
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

anything