Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: register  (Read 2609 times)

Offline lee

• House Bee
    • http://budsbees.com
register
« on: February 23, 2005, 02:03:47 am »
dose anyone know if you have to register your bees. if you live in michigan.   :?:

Anonymous

register
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 10:25:07 am »
It appears that the small hobby beekeeper at this time in Michigan does not have to register.
We were told that the honey house bill is a done deal at this time. I'm told there are booklets being printed with the guide lines and some other facts By Rodger Sutherland Of SEMBA for $1.25.
I wasn't told when these booklets would be ready for sale so you might want to check the SEMBA www.sembabees.org website for details.
I also think there might be information at the ANR week beekeeping progran at MSU's Kellogg Center March 11 &12th.
Surly there will be information & books should be ready for the School Craft College 67th annual comferance on April 2nd.

I'll have more information after March 1st as I plan on attending the Oakland County bee meeting that evening.
I haven't yet but plan on searching the Michigan Dept. of Ag. web site food and Dairy div. for information.
Hope this answers your question.

:D Al

Offline lee

• House Bee
    • http://budsbees.com
register
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 01:51:25 pm »
Note from eivindm: Enabled BBCode for you to this post so the quote would show up right.

Quote from: trail twister
It appears that the small hobby beekeeper at this time in Michigan does not have to register.
We were told that the honey house bill is a done deal at this time. I'm told there are booklets being printed with the guide lines and some other facts By Rodger Sutherland Of SEMBA for $1.25.
I wasn't told when these booklets would be ready for sale so you might want to check the SEMBA www.sembabees.org website for details.
I also think there might be information at the ANR week beekeeping progran at MSU's Kellogg Center March 11 &12th.
Surly there will be information & books should be ready for the School Craft College 67th annual comferance on April 2nd.

I'll have more information after March 1st as I plan on attending the Oakland County bee meeting that evening.
I haven't yet but plan on searching the Michigan Dept. of Ag. web site food and Dairy div. for information.
Hope this answers your question.

ok thanks for the info. i might go to the school craft comferance. just look outside and the girls are flying . it is 28 out there but the sun is out . :lol:

Anonymous

register
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 02:17:44 pm »
25F here feels like 20F with a west wind at 4mph. But the sun is shining very bright, reflectioning off the snow and wind break so the girls are doing their thing and saying AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.