Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The new California Barbie - a must for next Christmas  (Read 2404 times)

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
The new California Barbie - a must for next Christmas
« on: January 15, 2020, 07:08:06 pm »
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The new California Barbie - a must for next Christmas
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 07:59:53 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:46:26 pm »
I have heard all my life that a picture is worth a thousand words.. Alan, you prove it time and time again.   :grin:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:59:53 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 07:25:07 pm »
I have heard all my life that a picture is worth a thousand words.. Alan, you prove it time and time again.   :grin:

Do you think this is funny?
I think this speaks a thousand words of your mentality :sad: :sad: :sad:
I just, unfortunately, have broken my resolution not to post anymore! Must try to keep resolute.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 08:31:45 pm »
If you think it is pointed at the homeless,  I think it speaks a thousand words of your mentality. Ask your mental health doctor to explain it to you.

If you are smart enough, you will realize it is pointed at the California politicians and you will get a good chuckle out of it.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 11:22:14 pm »
Thanks Iddee, lol

Yes and hello Cider, it is nice to hear from you even when being ridiculed by you. My answer is what iddee said basically, for his reasons stated. The homeless is not funny at all but the kick in the rear to the liberal minded politicians who has, in my opinion, DRIVEN some real Californians to this desperate, state is.  If this had been the picture of a real person, then shame.  Was this the picture of a real person? No, goodness sake cider, Man its BARBIE! Where is your humor man?  Hopefully the real homeless will understand when they walk down the street and view Nancy Pelosi's luxurious mansion up on a hill, they will realize the failed promises and practices of the democrats, and will no longer stand with the democrats who have thrown them under the bus. Voting republican next go round. What do you think about that? lol and may I add a loud and clear  Ah haa haa haa just for you!   It is good hearing and talking to you my friend even back in your usual form!!
You too iddee.  :shocked: :cheesy:
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 11:28:19 pm »

I just, unfortunately, have broken my resolution not to post anymore! Must try to keep resolute.

"I just, unfortunately, have broken my resolution not to post anymore! Must try to keep resolute."

Do not feel bad or weak because of it my friend, You can't help it anymore than I !!    lol
Are you saying we are a pair of blabber mouths ?  lol

Phillip the Junior

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:40:11 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 12:59:01 am »

I love you too Cider - just not as much as God does.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 06:52:16 am »
Think history, Cider. When cartoonist drew people in stocks for public humiliation for punishment. They did it, not to make fun of the lawbreakers, but to put a stop to the practice of using stocks. Look at it in that sense and you may understand it a bit better.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 09:16:27 am »
This makes me think of the Tony Bennett lyrics.
I left my cart....in San Fransisco.
Tom

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 11:42:17 am »
This makes me think of the Tony Bennett lyrics.
I left my cart....in San Fransisco.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: I'm crying - that's too funny!

Offline Ralphee

• House Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2020, 11:41:20 pm »
Which Barbie is the most expensive??
Divorce Barbie!

It comes with Kens Car, Kens House and Kens best Friend!

anything