Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beekeeping Management Software  (Read 4582 times)

Offline mathispollenators

• House Bee
    • Mathis Apiaries
Beekeeping Management Software
« on: December 20, 2008, 08:37:00 am »
I'm wondering what programs you guys maybe using to manage your hives and honey production.  I'm commercial so what I'm looking for has requirements and I do already know of a few but want more ideas from everybody.  I have mine on 4-way pallets, 1000 hives on average,  pollination contracts, and honey yard, part-time help, so what I'm looking for needs to fit that operation.  Or of course be creatively modified to use in that.  It can be a microsoft template, cheap program, any ideas welcome. 
Without Thomas Edison & Alexander Graham Bell we wouldn't have the graveyard shift or Telemarketers.  So how do you like them now?

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
Re: Beekeeping Management Software
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:18:14 pm »
I think if you search the topic someone had posted something. I believe someone posted a spread sheet that they made to keep track of everything.

Offline oldenglish

• House Bee
    • Colonial Honey Farm
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 03:34:21 pm »
Not sure if this is what you are looking for,

http://www.mybeehives.com/

Offline mathispollenators

• House Bee
    • Mathis Apiaries
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:53 am »
Sorry I wasn't more to the point. I wanted to kinda see what everybody maybe doing as far as record keeping on there bees.  I have search the web and found many.  I just wanted some other ideas from the rest of the group to see if there is someway better.
Without Thomas Edison & Alexander Graham Bell we wouldn't have the graveyard shift or Telemarketers.  So how do you like them now?

Offline ksbeeman

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 06:57:29 pm »
I have been using MSAccess Database for my operation, we run 300-350 colonies... you you want some help/direction please email me

bikenbees@yahoo.com