MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

6 billion light year old radio signal heard - designed for Earth's listening

<< < (6/6)

Van, Arkansas, USA:
Kekule structure:

C:C

I just drew kekule structure for two carbon molecules without hydrogens.   I cannot with this keyboard draw more than that.  I just wanted to demonstrate a kekule structure.

BeeMaster2:
Van,
How about a picture of what is supposed to look like.
Jim

Van, Arkansas, USA:
https://www.britannica.com/science/Kekule-structure

Try this Master Jim, good idea, thanks Buddy.

chorrylan:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on August 06, 2013, 11:21:00 am ---Now if "the"y know something about us as a people, and not just our planets cycles, "they" might know something about how long a second is...

--- End quote ---
Surely they musk know something about us as people... otherwise how would they know what size to make the anal probes?

Van, Arkansas, USA:
My Great nephew ask me if space men were possible, he knows I am a scientist.

This is what I told my nephew: there are over a billion galaxies that we can see, there are over a billion planets to each galaxy.  That?s s lot of possibilities.  However if you want to believe in spacemen visiting Earth, you must believe they are very old spacemen because the closest galaxy, Orion Nebula is over 600 light years away.  Then I explained what a light year is, time and distance.

BTW, my personal belief is the Bible.  I am not here to try to convert any person, just stating my belief.  More power to ya, to each his/her own, believe as you will, no argument from me.
Blessings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version