ADMINISTRATION & HELP > COMPUTER TECH HELP FORUM

Tapatalk forum access with iphone

<< < (3/3)

JP:
Ha ha, the Yankee Redneck is back!!!!!!  :-D

...JP

buzzbee:
I just downloaded the tapatalk and so far I'm really liking it. it is much nicer for forums than the browsers I've tried so far.

beemaster:
click around some too ken, the features aren't always in your face but it is a powerful app and great for finding other forums of interest too.

Admin wise, it really does great and trying to see the forum using a browser instead of tapatalk is frustrating at least.

The cool thing of taking photos or adding them from your camera roll is so easy too - that is a very handy feature.

gailmo:
I found this on another forum today....not sure if it is a great deal or if they lowered the price....

but---Tapatalk for iOS devices - $0.99 instead of the regular $2.99.  They posted that it was "on sale" today...so don't know what tomorrow's price will be!

But it got me to bite...downloaded it and will see how it works tonight!

beemaster:
Not sure where you found it on sale, but there are many sale sites for the iDevices - I exclusively use APPS FIRE a wonderfully laid out app that hosts about 100 apps that are FREE for at least that day or for a weekend (all holidays have majors free apps available)

Right now I have 482 apps in my iPod (64gig gen4 model) and all are organized in 4 pages of folders, I can find any app in 2 clicks. Total of apps I've paid for is about $30 - all the rest I got when the were free.

NOTE - they also have REDUCED PRICE APPS but I tend to not look at them. So I may have missed Tapatalk.

Also, the 482 apps take up 26gig (that also counts 400 songs, 80+ podcasts, etc. I am sooooo pleased I got the 64 gig model because I may never run out of room and the iPod touch is the best tool I have ever had.

Search APPS FIRE and try it out. you will get the greatest tools and games you have every seen for free or unreal reduced prices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version