BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > STICKIED POSTS

Eivindm's membership maps

<< < (5/27) > >>

beemaster:
You surely are getting a geography lesson - It amazes me the VAST areas of the world where I am assume they don't have internet access - look at Russia and Africa, and although I know it is probably foolish of me to relate the NON-MEMBERSHIP from those areas to internet access, I do see patterns forming. It really is eye-opening.

fiveson:
These are the members that contribute or read these posts? Very impressive.

How come its only a few of us who contribute?

Rob

eivindm:

--- Quote from: fiveson ---These are the members that contribute or read these posts?
--- End quote ---

These are all members who have written their location in their profiles.

Anonymous:
I think some of the members who joined a long time ago are still around - reading posts - but just never feel like posting for some reason. I really like posting. It's not so much that I have a question, but I just like the conversations, seeing what other people are doing around the world, and sharing what's going on in my life. Since it's a beekeeping forum, most of my posts will be about beekeeping - unless it's winter like now. :)
That's my only answer concerning why there are so few members who contribute. Even though their not contributing, I believe they still come by and read stuff.

Beth

Violacea:
Way cool.  8)  Cept, nobody in NE with me. *sniffle* But there is hope, last week while driving home I saw two hives in someone’s back yard, might go over when the weather warms up and say "hi".

The blue numbers won't work for me, but that's just like my computer.  :roll:

--- Quote ---Posted by beemaster:

I mean the people who post their location as:

These are Not actual samples, but close...

Somewhere between my front yard and back yard.
Near where I park my car.
Close to the Interstate.
Near my Baby-Daddy's Uncle's Mamma.
About THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS far from a major Ocean.

You know the ones - lol.

It's just hard to get a straight answer. Keep up the mapping, awesome work!!!
--- End quote ---

Some people are uncomfortable with giving out their real location online.  I never used to give it out, now I'll give out my state.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version