Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hive Management Website  (Read 1710 times)

Offline TheBeeMan

• New Bee
    • hive buddy
Hive Management Website
« on: August 06, 2018, 12:29:12 pm »
Hey, I am about two months in to building  https://hivebuddy.com . My team is still actively building it. Will you use it and give it a shot? I need to know what features you are needing as a bee keeper so I can build them (:

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Van, Arkansas, USA

Re: Hive Management Website
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 02:55:13 pm »
Beeman, I signed up but I could not add a hive with my iPhone, the create button was not in view.  I did create a hive with my computer.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 03:19:21 pm »
I signed up as well.  I like the design and concept.  If the bugs are worked out, I'm sure it'd be very useful.  Unfortunately nothing really seems to be working for me.  On my iPod Touch I was able to create a yard, but not a hive because, like Van said, the "Create Hive" button is offscreen on the mobile device, and there is no scroll option.  I can't seem to create anything on my computer because the big + button doesn't do anything when I click on it.  Also the help and profile buttons don't do anything, and my settings for the color theme will not save.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:56:22 pm »
Beeman, don?t get discouraged!!!  You have a good idea that needs some kinks worked out.  I thank you for offering the app for free, very kind of you and I hope you keep up the good work.  I could use some management software, I need some management software for my hives.  Thanks again.
Blessings

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 07:38:27 pm »
Beeman, don?t get discouraged!!!  You have a good idea that needs some kinks worked out.  I thank you for offering the app for free, very kind of you and I hope you keep up the good work.  I could use some management software, I need some management software for my hives.  Thanks again.
Blessings
Oh definitely!  Sorry if I came across as a downer.  I agree completely with Van's comments here.  It's a great idea, and one I'll certainly use once it functions properly.  Keep working on it, and I'm sure it'll be a fantastic website!   :grin:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline TheBeeMan

• New Bee
    • hive buddy
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 07:48:48 pm »
Wow, thanks a lot for the feedback! This is great info because we were not aware that the button was out of view. We have logged these issues and will get to working on them. Thanks so much for the feedback! We have so many great thing coming. Once we workout a lot of the bugs we are going to start on a mobile app.

Offline TheBeeMan

• New Bee
    • hive buddy
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 07:51:19 pm »
And I don't mean to get too deep with you guys but to hear you say that I have an idea and to keep up the work means a lot to me. We put so much hard work into this application, hours and hours, long nights and days... It feels good to know we are starting to make a difference.

Offline rockink

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 10:44:24 pm »
I'm using Samsung Galaxy s8

I created an account, created a yard and added 3 hives. So far so good. I didn't have any issues doing all of this.

I would have liked a notes section when i was adding my hive. In my case I have 5 hives, 4 of the hives are from splits and I would like to add that info.

So far I really like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline TheBeeMan

• New Bee
    • hive buddy
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 10:53:08 am »
I'm using Samsung Galaxy s8

I created an account, created a yard and added 3 hives. So far so good. I didn't have any issues doing all of this.

I would have liked a notes section when i was adding my hive. In my case I have 5 hives, 4 of the hives are from splits and I would like to add that info.

So far I really like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info, friend! I have created a feature request and we will build this feature into the next release.