Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dousing  (Read 5539 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Dousing
« on: July 03, 2018, 10:58:23 am »
I am opening up this thread for dousing and copied a response from Troutdog. Troutdog (Tom) is an expert on dousing, he has been doing it for over 30 years.
Troutdog
The magnetic lines are about 9 ft apart in NY. Further south further apart. They always run west to east and south to north.
Other ionic flows occur at fault lines or underground streams and can go in any direction.
The magnetic lines are called Hartmann lines with a secondary 45 degree less strong line called Curry lines.
A swarm generally collects itself in a crossing of any of the above.
Placing hives on the Hartmann lines somewhat helps with varroa, and overall health.
Cheers
Tom

Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline paus

• Field Bee
Re: Dousing
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 11:27:12 am »
OK you have my curiosity wide awake.  Do you use a gaussmeter or dousing sticks. How do you determine where the gauss lines occur, do they move, with the seasons,or indiscriminately,  ETE ETC.  Are these lines useful for beekeepers, if so HOW and why?  And on and on.  How about a seminar on this subject. 

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 02:17:09 pm »
Tri field meters not sensitive enough.
You need a meter that measures in milligauss.
Magnetic field off lines is .5 mg
On line 2mg or stronger
North pole stronger equator less.

I'm very lucky to have worked with a mineral company that did 3d scans of the surface down to about 7 thousand ft.
I was the guy who told em where to scan. It was pretty neat getting real confirmation on the dowsing.
If you look closely at the bees they are an antenna system measuring heat light and radiation. Magnetic fields are a radiation of sorts.
Dowsing when done correctly allows us to find what we might sense but atrophied skill makes think we cant.
A whole seminar? Not sure about that. Maybe off season.
I'll do a few videos on how I use the rods in the apiaries..
I'll ask someone you know and respect to verify the vids so we can eliminate that scepticism.

I have found it most useful for disease, mating yard and overall health. Placement of hives as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 02:33:39 pm »
Paus,
Tom did dousing training at BeeFest 2018. It was really interesting. Hopefully he will do another one at BeeFest 2019. What do you say Tom?
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 02:51:15 pm »
I have several hives near or on pipelines and power line ROW, how does this affect the hive? 

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 03:35:35 pm »
I have never heard of geomagnetic dowsing, only water divining.  This is a fascinating subject.  I couldn't come to a seminar, but I'd certainly listen to one, or read a transcript or something, and I'd definitely watch videos.  I was trying to find John Harding's original thesis "Geomagnetic Honey Bee", but the link to the PDF was broken.  I just did a quick google of the subject looking for more info and it seems hard to separate this subject of Ley Lines and such from the healing energy crowd.  Do you know if any scientific studies have been done on this subject?  I ask purely out of curiosity and NOT because I'm implying your information is less credible or anything, Troutdog.  Quote unquote "real science" is sometimes totally bogus.  I was just curious to find some research-type information on the subject.       
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 03:47:34 pm »
Rob,
During BeeFest 2018 you did a video of Tom?s dousing lesson. Is it possible to post it now?
Jim
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 08:34:29 pm »
Jim,

Is this the same as Ley Lines? I've read a little about it and find it fascinating.
Neill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 09:07:44 pm »
Jim,

Is this the same as Ley Lines? I've read a little about it and find it fascinating.
Herb,
As far as I know , no. Tom is the expert. He would know for sure.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 03:13:28 am »
Effect is negative esp transformers and lines
Think of it as smog making navigation harder. Cellular metabolism interferes with, no studies on bees but lots on humans.... not good.
Pipes create energy line blocks
Thus adding to stray voltage st surface.

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 03:14:48 am »
Lei lines quite different than Hartmann grid I referred to.

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 03:18:49 am »
I have never heard of geomagnetic dowsing, only water divining.  This is a fascinating subject.  I couldn't come to a seminar, but I'd certainly listen to one, or read a transcript or something, and I'd definitely watch videos.  I was trying to find John Harding's original thesis "Geomagnetic Honey Bee", but the link to the PDF was broken.  I just did a quick google of the subject looking for more info and it seems hard to separate this subject of Ley Lines and such from the healing energy crowd.  Do you know if any scientific studies have been done on this subject?  I ask purely out of curiosity and NOT because I'm implying your information is less credible or anything, Troutdog.  Quote unquote "real science" is sometimes totally bogus.  I was just curious to find some research-type information on the subject.     
Harding talks about it in his book
He's not much or shall I say a new comer to dowsing. Not really equipped to address the bigger picture so his work is vague and has some serious flaws. Yet conceptually he is right on. I'm sure he's quite a bit better this many years after he wrote the book prematurely.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 02:17:41 pm »
Harding talks about it in his book
He's not much or shall I say a new comer to dowsing. Not really equipped to address the bigger picture so his work is vague and has some serious flaws. Yet conceptually he is right on. I'm sure he's quite a bit better this many years after he wrote the book prematurely.
That doesn't really surprise me.  Most of the references or posts on other forums that were discussing his book were fairly old, so I figured there had to be some sort of arguability to his writings or it would have taken off better than it seemed to have. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 06:09:09 pm »
"That doesn't really surprise me"

mmmm.. not all Authors pump up their babies through persistent
reference/exposure. Some, nay many, just dump it out there to
survive on it's own.
Why I am not surprised is down to knowing these things (topic)
are similar in structure to the builds archeolgists compose for us
around ancient times, conjecture astrotheroists pad "black hole"
scenarios with, or if you like a group of authors - directing much the
same individual speculations in collusion - publish one
huuuuge story book thousands of years after the supposed fact.
All make for great reading, for some, being built around anchoring
facts/events, but have little to none connection with evolving
realities for the masses despite the bonding of "true belivers" in
pumping a theoretical to whatever audience.
Who can say "Nostredaaaahmus"????

Possibly not related - to topic -  but I can and have found water using
divining 'wires'.... in a pipe a few feet under grass, but would I go rent
a $300/hr drill rig to sink a borehole based on my twitches..?.. I don't
reckon so. :smiles:

Bill

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 06:23:28 pm »
He is a good man. He went over the top when they showed him how to dowse
He wrote a book and claimed a lot and the Brits railed him. He asked for it in a way, but he was soooo into it. To this day he has not treated for mites since using the grid lines. He has quite good stock according to my sources and is quite a good beekeeper running about 200 plus in Ireland which is not an easy place to run hives.
I have his book and I reccomend it highly in spite of a few things.

I just made a video for you folks posting it now. Un edited uncut and one he'll of a weed problem at the yard I was in. Lol enjoy
I'll post link when upload is done.

He is a quiet guy and that set him back into seclusion

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 06:31:20 pm »
I worked for largest well drilling company on east coast for 2 yrs.
I got sent in when the hydrologists failed.
80 Percent success, way better than hydrologist.
The mining company was amazing their rig was 10k a day talk about sweating bullets and second guessing your self.
Not braggin just saying it's really not witchy woohoo if your level headed and practise. Lots of pure crap around the topic I agree.......why i left the organization ASD myself.
Anyway it works for me and my bees. Saves me time and can help diagnose situations.

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2018, 06:46:04 pm »
Here's the u tube private link for today's video on dowsing fir beekers.

https://youtu.be/3ul18l8S5XA

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 07:54:07 pm »
Trout, I have little knowledge other than basic of magnetic fields.  This is where I get confused: basic physics; for every electric field there is an opposite but opposing magnetic field.  Ok simple enough, this is how electric motors work.  Now I walk through my house and there are electric wires everywhere, in each room, each with a magnetic field although minor but probably strong enough to alter a dousing Tool.  I don?t know what effect if any all these magnetic fields have.

Could you elucidate for me.  Thanks for your previous post offering knowledge.
Blessings

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2018, 08:01:03 pm »
Tom,
The link is not working. I am really interested in seeing it. I glad you put Part 1. Looking forward to seeing the future parts.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2018, 08:51:18 pm »
Jim, the linked worked fine for me at about 5:00 pm this day, only hours ago.

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2018, 08:57:14 pm »
Jim, I just checked again, works fine on my iPhone, loads in an instant.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2018, 11:03:37 pm »
I just watched the video on my computer. For some reason Beemaster is very slow on my I phone but not on the computer. It just came up and is working on the IPhone.
Thanks for posting it. Good info that I will be using. Some of it is the same as you taught here at BeeFest but I forgot.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2018, 10:52:41 am »
I have several hives near or on pipelines and power line ROW, how does this affect the hive?

Same here paus I would like to hear the reply also.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2018, 11:37:56 am »
Pipeline ROWS have been very good to me but not electric  ROWs.  Road Row also productive. Anyone else had similar experience.   My keyboard is sticky, can't imagine why. How do you add a wink emoji?

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 12:27:31 pm »
😜👀

I added emoji to my keyboard on my iPhone😏

Keyboard settings, one can add many different keyboards, such as different languages, math symbols, 🤓.

Then when typing, look at bottom left of type board and select a keyboard, the type with the smiley face😀, just like this😀.   
🐝💋📦👋😍🎃💀😹👌🏿🎩👑🦊🦊🐼🐴🐌🦋🦒🌞🌹🌝🌺💥🔥🌈☃️❄️💧🍉🍑🍆🥜🍪🍯🏀🏈⚾️🏆🏵⏰📞☎️📬🔍📌💔.  There are hundreds of them.

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 07:48:49 pm »
Grounding
Stray voltage
Magnetic vs electrical
Ionic flows in the earth
Telluric energy
Vivaxis
Kneisology

These are worth googling

To answer the question simply
All electricity and wires give off none beneficial energy magnetic fields.
The grid I referred to is merely a collection grid to bring magnetic energy to the poles.
The Hartmann grid.

My muscles react to the mag field and cause the rods to move.
The rod has no intelligence nor sentiency.
Some downers aren't as smart as their rods. Lol

The thing is your body as all life gives off an electrical and magnetic discharge.
The excess is collected by the grid lines and harvested by the earth.  Nough said for now.

There are more types energy fields entering and exiting the planet than you were taught in school.

Factoid
Italians mate at 30ft
Carni st 6

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 08:00:06 pm »
Carniolan st 60 ft
Russians at 80 ft

Why?
Telluric or horizontal magnetic fields.

Look I dont k oyi w how the lead got in the pencil but I know how to write. See the point.

I'm just saying we can investigate the invisible world with rods or kneisiology. As you train your body and mind to develop your senses.

The magnetic fields are just the beginning.
Ever have acupuncture? It's very similar to that  a grid line is a meridien of sorts.

Recognizing what's out there is only the beginning. Doing acupuncture is the next phase.

I've said all I  can on it for now.
Cheers

Van, Arkansas, USA

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 11:10:27 pm »
Acupuncture was proven to be only a placebo effect., same as a sugar pill.  But with some folks, as long as they don?t know it sugar, the pill works.

The test I am referring, that is acupuncture is placebo, was conducted by a scientist that designed a telescoping needle.  So when the scientists inserted the needle, the needle only appeared to go deep into the skin.  Both groups, the ones receiving the real thing and the placebo group both reported the same effects.

Sugar pills work for very many people with many different conditions, as long as the individual is not told it?s only a sugar pill.

With a certain percentage of folks, I do not know the exact percentage, hand a person a different color pill and tell them it is only sugar and as expected the pill does not work.  Change the color of the sugar pill and tell the person it?s real medicine and walla, it works.  The placebo effects is well documented, an unarguable point, thousands of test, millions of individuals.

For those folks who believe in acupuncture it works, eventually most give up in the long run.
Blessings

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 11:39:15 pm »
Pipeline ROWS have been very good to me but not electric  ROWs.  Road Row also productive. Anyone else had similar experience.   My keyboard is sticky, can't imagine why. How do you add a wink emoji?

Maybe because on a pipeline or a roadway there is no obsticals to overcome. The Bees can simply fly up and down just like its there own interstate system? Now from what I have heard in the past electrical Row (the big ones) do indeed put out a certain amount of electricity. Wish I could find the articles.  Just a theory. What do you think paus?
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline beepro

• Field Bee
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2018, 06:38:46 pm »
"Placing hives on the Hartmann lines somewhat helps with varroa, and overall health."

Jim, why this is the case with the mites?

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 10:17:56 pm »
I put my traps on ROW because its easy to check and I figured that the scouts would take the easy way also.  That is about as complicated as I think, and sometimes it works.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 10:19:58 pm »
I put my traps on ROW because its easy to check and I figured that the scouts would take the easy way also.  That is about as complicated as I think, and sometimes it works.

✅😁😁.   Just logical thinking paus...

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 10:45:54 pm »
"Placing hives on the Hartmann lines somewhat helps with varroa, and overall health."

Not sure. I think by improving their health they are able to deal with the viruses that come with mites. It may allow them to hatch a day or two earlier. I don?t think anyone has studied why.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 11:40:41 am »
Quote from Troutdog "I've said all I  can on it for now.
Cheers"

Yes, I would expect you have!
Not easy for me to swallow this subject. Sounds like it could easily be a pile of bull to me!! Ahh haa haa haa 😊😁!!  Good day😁😁
Phillip

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 05:35:49 pm »
Ben,
Have you tried dousing. I did for the first time at BeeFest and it works. I have also used it several times since.
There are many things that in the past were considered impossible but now are common place.  When my dad was young, there was one: everything that goes up must come down. Solid rule, could not be broken. You would never say that today.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2018, 05:47:25 pm »
Ben,
Have you tried dousing. I did for the first time at BeeFest and it works. I have also used it several times since.
There are many things that in the past were considered impossible but now are common place.  When my dad was young, there was one: everything that goes up must come down. Solid rule, could not be broken. You would never say that today.
Jim

No I have never heard of it until this topic, As your testimony carries  a lot of weight with me, I will go ahead and study this; theory? Or more ?  I always try to  be open minded so I left myself just a little breathing room when I said , Not easy for me to swallow this subject. Sounds like it could easily be a pile of bull. What threw up a red flag in my opinion, was when paus ask trout about its effects on pipelines and trout didn't directly answer this question, I seconded the question.  Then tout said that was all he was saying at that time or something similar. I appreciate your reply Jim.  I am always open, willing, and eager to learn more .... as long as it's not a crock of bull 😊😁.  Thanks Phillip Hall "Ben Framed"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:44:40 am by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 08:57:09 am »
I just watched the video in post 16. Humm, looked to me like  the guy may have found water! How does he know the difference ?? ??

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 12:29:26 pm »

Mag field 4x as much makes it difficult for them to breed

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2018, 09:35:38 am »

Mag field 4x as much makes it difficult for them to breed

Why would this make it difficult for them to breed?

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2018, 12:50:17 pm »
Mag fields have frequency and amplitude. Thus a field not suited for a life form will have disrupted cellular communication or other maladies.
Do some homework dont believe a thing I say.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2018, 01:56:15 pm »
Mag fields have frequency and amplitude. Thus a field not suited for a life form will have disrupted cellular communication or other maladies.
Do some homework dont believe a thing I say.

Sir, I am trying to believe what you say. This is the first time you have answered me. I watched your video and commented here and no answer from you.  Paus and then myself had already ask you about pipeline effects and again no answer from you . This is your expertise and your spotlight so therefore I would think you would be happy to at least answer our simple questions and educate us ? Now, when you didn't answer one of my questions, Jim, who I have come to have great respect for, ask me if I had tried this and I answered that this was the first that I had ever heard of it. I went on to say I hold his opinion in high reguard and I would investigate this as I am always ready and eager to learn. This is a big world and many thing to learn for each of us including me and you. I havn't found much scintefic research on this matter and if you will kindly give me your reference on the "Mag field 4x as much makes it difficult for them to breed" part, will be a good place for me to try again. Thanks, Phillip Hall. PS Looking forward to your reply.

anything