Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 12 hundred and 24 thousand!!!!  (Read 1639 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
12 hundred and 24 thousand!!!!
« on: April 29, 2006, 08:23:57 pm »
I like to post membership updates occasionally, especially when we hit milestones. Today we reached 1200 members and 24,000 posts - wow!!!

Our backup database is now 107 megs in size and backed up just now, so we are in fine shape and experiencing great growth. Activity has been awesome too with nearly 3.2 gigs of data transfer this month alone, a new HIGH in the monthly totals I'm pretty sure :)

I really want to thank our great moderators, which is slim-lined down to a few GREAT and ATTENTIVE people giving us quality protection - it isn't easy reading and following nearly every post here in the forums, it takes an eagle's eye sometimes to spot problems early and I'm glad we have the type of forums that GENERALLY don't cause conflict.

Glad to see most of you are doing well into Spring and those who are having troubles are getting plenty of help - that is why the forums are so important to keep archived, so that members can find help even if they are better readers than writers.

Again, good beekeeping to everyone :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.