Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The presence of Evil?  (Read 11888 times)

Offline wayne

• House Bee
The presence of Evil?
« on: April 21, 2009, 05:59:16 pm »
 Have you ever been in the presence of real Evil with a capital E?
 Many year ago I was in a store in Terre Haute, Indiana and a well dressed young man came up and struck up a conversation. We made small talk about something for a few minutes when my senses started to tingle that something was very wrong. I made some excuse and left.
  A week or so later the fellow was on the evening news as a serial killer with a list of men he had killed.
  I've worked in prisons with all manner of thugs and met men in the service that had killed hundreds. But never felt the cold evil that came from that fellow.
  Over the years I have felt that only a few times, mostly in places not with people.
But that guy scared the spit out on me and never showed the slightest sign of being more than a kid from the local college.
  Anyone else felt it? 
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The presence of Evil?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 06:51:38 pm »
i know it.  there is a difference between bad and evil.  even a murderer may be redeemed if he is simply bad.  an evil man or woman is a different thing. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 07:09:45 pm »
I felt like that once when I was waiting tables.
These 2 middle aged guys came in for lunch and I had to wait on them
As I walked over to their table I started to feel a little uncomfortable about them but didn't know why.
While I was standing there taking their order I had a this crashing wave of this uneasiness come over me, I don't know if it showed but one of them was smirking at me.
I was actually feeling panicked and sick to my stomach while I was taking their order.
Their evil was tangible if you know what I mean.
I was so shaken up that I had to gather my bearings before I could go back over to their table with their order.
I didn't even want to touch their money when they paid the bill.
I knew in my gut that one or both of them were just plain evil. I don't know how I knew it or even could pin my uneasiness on that fact, but I just knew.
I even went home and told my husband about it and I commented that I felt like they killed someone or something.
I don't even like to think about or picture those men til this very day. I almost didn't even want to type this because I don't like to think about them.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 03:15:20 am »
I've run into a few people like that, they literally make your hair stand on end when they come near.
I met I fellow who I could feel his approach even if I couldn't see him, the guy produced a feeling of dread. His aura was black with a red under glow.  To this day I think this person is a serial molester.
Another person was Eerie in the sense he was not only evil but wacko, his aura was a crazy quilt of colors with black and red predominate.

For those who have or can see auras:
Most people's auras are blue, green, yellow, or golden depending on their mood.  A black and/or red aura usually designates a person full of hate or vengence.  The broader the black halo surrounding a person the more evil they are.  When the colors are mixed up like they'd been run through a blender it means insanity.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:27:33 am »
I've run into a few people like that, they literally make your hair stand on end when they come near.
I met I fellow who I could feel his approach even if I couldn't see him, the guy produced a feeling of dread. His aura was black with a red under glow.  To this day I think this person is a serial molester.
Another person was Eerie in the sense he was not only evil but wacko, his aura was a crazy quilt of colors with black and red predominate.

For those who have or can see auras:
Most people's auras are blue, green, yellow, or golden depending on their mood.  a black and/or red aura usually designates a person full of hate or vengence.  The broader the black halo surrounding a person the more evil they are.  When the colors are mixed up like they'd been run through a blender it means insanity.

I find this topic fascinating.  I do not have that capacity to see auras, but I know my dogs have.  I have always judged whether to accept a foster child, upon the initial pre-placement visit, by how my dogs react to this person.  There have been a few times when the dogs reaction has made the hair on my head stand on end, you know, that feeling of the hair actually shifting at the back of your head.  Dogs have a power to feel/sense that evil/good.  I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the auras that people emit, even though I cannot visually see it, I feel it.   A beautiful day in our great life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 01:26:33 pm »
I've always had this misconceived view of by others who don't understand my humor (or at least the things that get me giddy and I find material to work with) so often I save thelaughing times for people who have had a chance to know me and understand that somewhere between sick humor and Brittish humor is where I often fall.

I had met a fellow through a friend once, I couldn't have been more than 24 or 25 who seemed odd to me but we all had spent an evening together, partying a little and things were going good - something was said that brought an instant reply (quite humorous at the time) and the man stood up, littlerally appeared to have grown 1.5 times in size (you know how you are supposed to make yourself appear bigger if you confront ragid animals or any wild animal by standing on yout toes, flapping your arms, screaming, whatever it takes to appear more frightening) we this guy didn't have to do any of that, he just stood up and it was if he was morphing into something that I wanted nothing to do with.

My friend Mike grabbed him by the arm and Mike is no little guy either, the fellow started pulling Mikes hand free and nearly tossed Mike across the room - Mike never lost his footing but it looked like one wrestler tossing another toward the ropes.

I got out of there and all I heard was hands, BIG HANDS slamming down on tables, walls, door and sounds that were chilling, the sounds of the mentally ill being tortured and Hike sounded fine calming the other fellow down - I waited outside nearly 5 minutes before it quieted down and Mike came out, he seemed exhausted as if life had been drained from him.

He suggested I leave after telling me his buddy in there had be diagnosed schophrenic in his early 20s and the pills back then more or less zombied you until the effect wore off - well they were wearing off for sure, Mike said that Jay (pretty sure that was his name) had done this in front of Mike several times, it is one of those "since you feel fine, you don't need your meds" kinda thinking and I had never seen anyone with true mental illness respond in any way, I felt that he was going to rip me apart and Mike assured me it was nothing I said, it was going to happen no matter what.

I took Mike's car home, he drove Jay home in Jay's car in the morning - but for just a few minutes, I thought I met someone possessed or he had evil consuming him. I have to assume in hindsite, he only appeared massive as he stood over me, blank eyed, rambling loudly, arms flailing about. I thought I was going to die that night and the scariest part was when I was outside and he was shrieking and groaning like a wild beast, I had no idea who would walk out that door - Mike or something evil.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 09:43:42 pm »
My ex-wife's grandfather would smile and giggle whenever he saw me - I heard second hand from my (then)wife that he saw auras first - told her that he saw a rainbow over her (his wife wasn't long dead, and I've heard somewhere else that rainbow auras mean mourning) He never discussed what aura he saw on me, nor did he tell my ex - so I never found out.
I can't see auras, but I can certainly sense hate.
I'm not even sure sociopaths can fully qualify as "human"

Edit: Hey beemaster, there's a schizophrenic man in another chat I hang about in regularly (he thinks we're all the mafia). Having hung around with him a lot, I think that schizophrenia must be the closest thing to demon possession in the medical books. It is an illness that attacks the victim's mind and mental well being - but it creates fantasies by which it DEFENDS ITSELF (the meds are poison, for example.)
be happy and make others happy.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 11:56:02 pm »
I believe in demon possession, but ive ony seem demon oppression..its different...its temporary bouts of poseesion sort of...Kinda like what John talked about...But, society prefers to call it mental illness cuz posession is creepy and peopl dont like to think of such a thing.....
And thats all I know about that :)

your friend,
john

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:25:09 am »
Possession is a different animal than mental illness though it is catorgized as such because science doesn't want to admit the existance of ghosts or evil spirits.

Possession can be a gradual thing.  It can start with helpful spirits assisting you and so you let them, even encourage communication with them.  Other spirits will join in, they seem eager to "talk" with a living person.  Over time the spirits become more hateful and crowd out the well intentioned ones, who are still there and can still be called upon if needed.  The hateful spirists are replaced by even more evil spirits that begin giving evil suggestions to maime or kill someone or convince you that they are god or some other important spirit and then command you to do things.

I've had the whole gambit but have always been able to frustrate the evil spirits and then I learned how to exorcise myself and commanded the evil spirits to leave.  I had to mentally focus on each spirit and command it to leave.  I won't tell you how many evil spirits I exorcised but in was in the higher double digits.  I have meant a few people I think are possessed by hundreds.  Makes for Multiple personalities in some cases.  Depends on which spirit is in control, or allowed to be in control by the other spirits.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 09:57:55 am »

Possession can be a gradual thing.  It can start with helpful spirits assisting you and so you let them, even encourage communication with them.  Other spirits will join in, they seem eager to "talk" with a living person.  Over time the spirits become more hateful and crowd out the well intentioned ones, who are still there and can still be called upon if needed.  The hateful spirists are replaced by even more evil spirits that begin giving evil suggestions to maime or kill someone or convince you that they are god or some other important spirit and then command you to do things.

Uh oh...sounds like we've just crossed over into politics.... :evil:
Rick

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 11:49:24 am »
yes my sister-in-law when I first met her she came up to me and said that she could have me killed and I said nothing.  Later at my wedding she told my parents that she could have me kill and that's when my mother informed her to give it a try.  About a year ago her and two friends tried to force their way into our home with weapons: long story short all three were hospitlized for about a week.  When I visited her at the hospital that's when I told her this was her one and only warning next time I will kill her with out a problem. :evil:  We have no longer heard or seen her since.
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 11:23:10 pm »
Vermmy35.  Cool.  I like to hear stories like that, she/they had her comeupence, now didn't she/they.  What the dickens....what was her problem with you anyways.  People like that just make me wanna puke.  I am glad that you told her what you did when you visited her in the hospital.  I have that side that cannot stand these kind of people, and I have no pity on them.  Beautiful day, in this great life, we all love, live, share, great health wishes.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 09:54:55 am »
Her problem is the drugs, but my wife say's she's been like that even before she started using.  Why she tried to do it was: I am a former Marine and Cop so I am dead set against drugs and she could always manipulate her sister and saw that she would no longer be able too.  After that day my wife changed for the better in my eyes and stood her ground and that is the real reason I think she doesn't come around anymore. :evil:
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

anything