Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alcatraz  (Read 5703 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Alcatraz
« on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:28 am »
good show!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Alcatraz
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 02:00:04 pm »
Ya, but I don't know if it is going to make it.   Nice to see a few of the Lost castaways in there.   Hugo put on some weight though.   

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 02:56:40 pm »
i noticed that, and i can't think of him as anyone other that Hugo either....yet.

i don't know.  my husband never takes to new shows and NEVER sits for 2 hours to watch anything.  i don't even try to take him to a theater.  he started for bed several times last night, but ended up watching the whole thing.  told me not to delete it because he thought we missed some stuff and should watch it again.  shocked the heck out of me!  :shock:

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline bulldog

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:24:36 pm »
dang. when is it on? i wanted to see that and i missed it already, now i'm bummed.
Confucius say "He who stand on toilet is high on pot"

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 10:30:26 pm »
It is on Fox on Mondays at 9 (when they should be showing Terra Nova   :-\).

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »
wouldn't mind if they did those two back to back.  that would be a good night of watching.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 11:39:32 pm »
http://www.fox.com/full-episodes/

here.  watch it online.

Offline bulldog

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 02:15:47 am »
cool. thanks for the link.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 01:06:14 pm »
I wish they could "explain" what happened when dozens of family travel to visit the transplanted prison their family, fathers, son, brothers. Surely someone over the years want to know why we cant talk to prisoners.

If you suspend the for-mentioned,  then this is a fun story, seeing who if from the pass, sometimes good guys, sometimes bad.

This series by "Lost" Creators is easily followed through Flashbacks that the prisoners experience in a moment of crisis. I see a lot of the 4400 here, especially meeting new characters - some of which could become a main character in minutes.

*So many questions, why so much blood taken in infirmary.

*And something that didn't destroy the 63ers took the and all are being release, now, from somewhere they are back and have been told a path to file, seeming almost a cat and mouse game with the main character -

* The prisoners are always setup with a drop where they can get guns, easily. The people behind the story is who we need to learn about.

I think they should have some prisoners isolated and still thinking they are in the 60s.

Enjoyable enough but I'll post one I like better - RINGER
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline bulldog

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 04:10:31 pm »
my question is, are they going to re-air the episode that got preempted because of nascar on monday or am i going to have to record next mondays episode then watch last weeks episode online which won't be available until tuesday and then watch the new episode. an awful pain in the butt for a stupid car race ( oops, now i've done it ).

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 04:44:20 pm »
i think they were going to do a double episode, but maybe the website has info?

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »
Maybe they played it after the race.   I fell asleep during the intermission of the race.    It should be on the web after a week.

Offline bulldog

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 11:20:55 pm »
so, what does everyone think so far ? i can't believe they killed off my girl ( in my dreams only ) already, i imagine she'll be resurrected somehow. also, i'm almost at the point where i don't think of dr. diego soto as "hurley" anymore, but it's not easy. anyone know when they will be back on the air with new episodes ?

anything