BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > THE TRADING POST

Trading Post Youtube Video ((( new )))

<< < (2/2)

Cindi:
John, you too, my dear friend, thank you for your kind words, these things DO make our world go round and round and round.  Have that most awesome and lovely day, with that great health wish.  Cindi

vermmy35:
LOL Loved it!!! :-D

Hemlock:
I know i'm late to the game but that was Funny!  You really were channeling Mr. T there for a second.  No, wait,  I mean Mr. Bee.  Haha!...

beemaster:
Thanks for the comments - I just did this one about a week ago http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,30606.0.html sort of the same theme, but longer. I enjoy playing around with the Youtube stuff.

Interesting about 14 months difference in videos and I saved that beard off days after the Trading Post Video and just grew it back about a month ago - probably this is the longest I have kept it. I'm trying to keep it for the Winter, my job calls for me to be outside making rounds to different boiler rooms on all shifts and it gets very cold and extremely windy - hoping to add a little warmth to my face. Amazing what a spoonful of hair can do.

Enjoy that other video :)

fat/beeman:
nice going beemaster. thought for a moment for was going to let me post my U Tube videos on there.I am still laughing
Don
 :roll: :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version