Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: death to spiders easy way  (Read 2894 times)

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
death to spiders easy way
« on: May 11, 2014, 11:17:44 am »
I don't know the strength to make for around outside a hive or for that mater plant applications (you ll have to experiment) starting with as little as a teaspoon first. see what reaction you get.

I was cleaning a screen the other day some one had told me this and it worked IT DOES
     what you need
use only if no bees are involved!
mop bucket fill with water one cup sudsy ammonia with lemon from publix
a pool wand with web removing tool
using this method on a house will leave smears so may be spraying would work a (very light mist) as one does not need to saturate a surface.
as demonstrated with the web removing tool ( used dry) just moves them around a bit.
dipped in solution a little adheres so only smears on the screen are enough to chase the spiders away.
the spiders in the tool die as you dip it anew. that quick
another side benefit is the yellow cocoons we get down hear on walls and sofits. they do not come off easily. yet when this solution is used on the tool the bugs glue melts. 
jay

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: death to spiders easy way
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 11:33:24 am »
May be useful to some, but I don't kill spiders. They eat too many harmful insects for me to remove them.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 10:04:16 pm »
yes like them Brown Recluse, the Hobo spider. what we call the banana spider. and the spider that makes what looks a like tents just a massive mass of webs.
they all Will bite you and they nasty, results
oh least I forget the flat brown one it is aggressive down hear.
jay

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 07:38:17 am »
my home was infested with the recluse and we had some big brown spiders running around got my daughter to quit smushing the big spiders; no mo recluses
to bee or not to bee

Offline Beeboy01

• Field Bee
  • Oh Look A Honey Bee !!!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 05:55:23 pm »
I creep up on banana spiders in my shop with a BB gun loaded with saw dust, it works just like a mini shotgun and they can't outrun the blast. Brown Recluse and wolf spiders get hit with wasp spray as well as black widow spiders which are the ones that leave the white pile of webs in the corners. The banana spiders are so fast that they can outrun the wasp spray which is why I started to "shotgun" them.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:08 pm »
try a squirt bottel (gun) with ammonia