Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hurricane HILARY  (Read 1816 times)

salvo

Hurricane HILARY
« on: August 20, 2023, 06:52:15 pm »
Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides
WORLD?Aug 18, 2023 ? BabylonBee.com

LOS ANGELES, CA ? As Hurricane Hilary prepares to make landfall in Southern California, the World Meteorological Organization has announced that all deaths resulting from the storm will be ruled as suicides.
"We are seeing Hilary continue to weaken as it approaches the West Coast, so we have high hopes that it will not cause any, um... suicides," said meteorologist Fritz McBeely to reporters. "But we must be aware, this storm is highly unpredictable and could potentially suicide anyone foolish enough to stand in its way."

Local authorities in Los Angeles have warned their people to board up windows, stack sandbags, and refuse to testify against the hurricane in a court of law in order to avoid being suicided. "The threat is real," warned McBeely.

At publishing time, several weather sources had confirmed that they are struggling to track the storm as their weather prediction servers were mysteriously drenched in bleach and smashed with a hammer overnight.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Hurricane HILARY
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 08:00:16 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Hurricane HILARY
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 12:25:49 am »
:shocked:  :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.