Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Virtual Tour of the Titanic  (Read 1106 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Virtual Tour of the Titanic
« on: November 22, 2021, 10:20:26 pm »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Virtual Tour of the Titanic
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 05:20:23 pm »
Wow, neat!  I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now, but this is really cool! 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 05:46:42 pm »
Wow, neat!  I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now, but this is really cool!

Oh yes it is neat. This was truly a luxury liner in every sense of the word. She was built during a time when most of the world was still using the horse and buggy. Notice the grand woodwork, marble, china, woven carpet etc. . All of the finest and most expensive materials in all the world. Electric light bulbs, electric fans etc again a reminder all In 1912! No expense was spared. The modern convinces of this ship was years ahead of its time. Did you notice the names of the passengers upon the virtual signs displayed on the cabins? Some of the richest and most influential people and families of that time, in the modern world. Yes she was a Grand Ship!
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 10:45:14 pm »
A extra little something, (slide show), worthy to be added to this topic...

https://youtu.be/WOoVjzjGKSg