MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Let's wake the forum up.

<< < (2/23) > >>

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on May 10, 2021, 08:27:31 pm ---Breaking windows, intimidating people, destroying everything they didn't like...

--- End quote ---
Sounds like the Republican base on Jan 6, egged on by Trump.  And to your blind eye this is not acting like Hitler.  Which I will repeat, you will not accept proof for anything if it contradicts your false beliefs.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Sounds like the Republican base on Jan 6, egged on by Trump.  And to your blind eye this is not acting like Hitler.
--- End quote ---

What I always ask from you is that you prove your point.  Repeating your echo chamber POVs provided by leftists is not proving your point.

Where did Trump egg on those who rioted?  Even if you were to believe that and offer proof...which you can't do...in what way would this be acting like Hitler?

On the other hand, I can offer you plenty of examples of the left acting like Nazies and the leftist pols supporting and encouraging them.  If you were to take the total of all behaviors, the left is acting far more like the 1920s party of Hitler than any group in my memory.

Nazi Germany is instructive in many ways far more important than just Hitler.  I do find it interesting that screaming HITLER is as much a go-to for the left as screaming racist, white supremacist, or whatever else you throw out, even as you act in the way you claim to detest.

Right now the left is engaged in disseminating through the schools, government, and businesses some of the most blatant and society-destroying racism we have ever experienced.  Not surprising.  If you want to destroy a country, you can't have people getting along, can you?

iddee:
The libs are getting their way. I hope they like it.

Joe and Kamala?s Cruel New America: TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch?One Was Naked

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-joe-and-kamalas-cruel-new-america-tx-farmer-finds-5-toddlers-alone-and-crying-on-his-ranchone-was-naked-video/

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch?One Was Naked
--- End quote ---

They don't care.  As Ace pointed out, it is about importing a new underclass that will take the offered stuff in exchange for voting dem.  Legal immigrants, minorities, and especially those people who have come from totalitarian countries, are not so quick to buy what the left is selling these days. 

I have yet to meet someone from a former USSR or another communist country that does not warn us about the left. 

cidersabuzzin:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on May 11, 2021, 03:02:59 pm ---
--- Quote ---TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch?One Was Naked
--- End quote ---

They don't care.  As Ace pointed out, it is about importing a new underclass that will take the offered stuff in exchange for voting dem.  Legal immigrants, minorities, and especially those people who have come from totalitarian countries, are not so quick to buy what the left is selling these days. 

I have yet to meet someone from a former USSR or another communist country that does not warn us about the left.

--- End quote ---
Kathy
It looks like the usual neo-con rightist loony tunes are out in force again :rolleyes: Don't get caught up with them, you know that it would make sense to use the fence, watch your knickers don't get snagged though! :wink:.........and I promised myself only to lurk :smile:
Best regards
cider
PS My tin hat is on awaiting the inevitable evangelical broadside from BF..ugh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version