MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Let's wake the forum up.

<< < (23/23)

cidersabuzzin:

--- Quote from: iddee on June 04, 2021, 08:06:41 pm ---With a name like Zuckerberg, you've got to be ugly. :shocked:

--- End quote ---
Before you accuse someone of being ugly (albeit because of their name, racism creeping in again iddee) maybe you should publish your own photo! :rolleyes:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on June 04, 2021, 07:01:53 pm ---
Now't change here then! Nothing of interest. :rolleyes: Back to sleep. :smile: Oh, I hear Facebook, etc; has banned the GT for two years.Now there's a thing :grin:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on June 05, 2021, 01:28:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: iddee on June 04, 2021, 08:06:41 pm ---With a name like Zuckerberg, you've got to be ugly. :shocked:

--- End quote ---
Before you accuse someone of being ugly (albeit because of their name, racism creeping in again iddee) maybe you should publish your own photo! :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---

Well, Well, Well, look who has finally woke up from one his long intermittent naps! Is in Rumpelstiltskin? Oh no, no, no, It's our friend Cidersabuzzin!  It's good to see he woke yesterday and still is! :cheesy: :wink: :cool:

iddee:
Cider, we have a very popular company here that makes Jellies, Jams, and other sweets. It's name is Smuckers. It's advertising line is  "With a name like Smucker's, it has to be good."
My post was just a play on that line. Only a true racist would consider it racist.

The ugly was not about facial features, it was about actions. Of course, you knew that, but had to poke a leftist remark in about it.

iddee:
You asked for it.   :wink: :cheesy:

Wally Walrus

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Acebird:

--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on June 04, 2021, 07:01:53 pm --- Oh, I hear Facebook, etc; has banned the GT for two years.Now there's a thing :grin:

--- End quote ---
What I think is more telling is that Trump shut down his blog because nobody was reading it.  Bah, ha, ha, ha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version