Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Let's wake the forum up.  (Read 1844 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Let's wake the forum up.
« on: May 08, 2021, 09:32:10 am »
I'm thinking about switching to a Dem. They have soooo much to be proud of.
Starting with do-nothing carter in 1977, then sexual predator Clinton, moving on to a half-breed, and now proudly doubling down with a retard and a prostitute. Man, that is a great history to be part of.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
Re: Let's wake the forum up.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 11:52:55 am »
Ah yes, the good 'ol Dems:

The Anti-Murder party - that murders people. Ask the Clintons. Ask babies. Ask Blacks. Ask anyone really. Also removes guns from law-abiding citizens, which embolden criminals - then punishes the citizen if he defends himself from the criminal - causing more murders.

The Woman's Rights party - that rapes, batters, enslaves, prostitutes, and generally abuses women continually. Ask Epstien (sp?), his buddies, and a hundred other Hollywood elites.

The Pro-Black party - that continues to enslave blacks by addicting them to gov handouts & promoting broken homes and abortion in their community.

The Environmental Party - that sucks the water from the streams, killing the native salmon, in order to water their cash crops (almonds) out here - all for money.

The Party of the Poor Working Man - run by, and funded by, billionaires who keep getting richer while they hold others down. Strangles small business with regulations and taxes - killing the middle class. Empowers unions in Gov against the free market and private sector.

The Party of Fairness - won't negotiate, blocks out pole workers and count votes behind closed door in the middle of the night, scream if they don't get their way - ALL the time.

... I could go on for hours ...

Was that the party you were talking about Iddee?
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 12:41:51 pm »
That's the one. I've always wanted to be rich & powerful, and answer to no one. That's why I'm thinking about switching.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 09:35:24 am »
All this propaganda has been hashed out before.  It ends with the ultimate con man being exposed which forced the media to pull the cork on his pulpit.  There will always be a minority of supporters that will give up their hard earned money to keep the con going because they still believe the con man.  This minority lacks the understanding that you cannot divide a party to coddle your base and win an election.  Furthermore, if your end goal is to be a dictator you must unite the people not divide the people first.  He missed that part in Hitler's play book.  Maybe Putin forgot to mention that to him.  Now Biden has time to bring in all the immigrants, make them citizens and build the democratic party.
Now if the democrats are as corrupt as the Trump supporters claim they are, then they don't stand a prayers chance in hell to ever win again.  You can't drive a train from the caboose.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 08:27:31 pm »
This minority lacks the understanding that you cannot divide a party to coddle your base and win an election.  Furthermore, if your end goal is to be a dictator you must unite the people not divide the people first.  He missed that part in Hitler's play book.  Maybe Putin forgot to mention that to him.  Now Biden has time to bring in all the immigrants, make them citizens and build the democratic party.
Now if the democrats are as corrupt as the Trump supporters claim they are, then they don't stand a prayers chance in hell to ever win again.  You can't drive a train from the caboose.

Objecting to the amorality of the left does not mean that we automatically support a single person.  You actually can divide a party and win.  That's how the republican party came to be in the first place.

Pretty sure I asked you this before, but on what basis do you compare Trump, or anyone else, to Hitler?  It seems to be a common accusation from the left used against almost every Republican president, but what is the evidence?  It is the same nonsense as calling everyone on the right a racist, homophobe, white supremacist, etc.  Words that used to mean something when properly applied, but meaningless now that they are commonly slung.

What did the party of Hitler look like?  It looked pretty much like the left and the groups they support.  BLM, Antifa, and the rest of the "peaceful protesters".  Breaking windows, intimidating people, destroying everything they didn't like...

There is a lot of corruption in DC and it is not all in the democrat party, but the Democrats are openly without moral standards and proud of it.  They are openly supporting groups that hate this country.  They openly call for division and attacking those who disagree with them.  They support racist teachings in government, business, schools, and our military. 
We'll know at the midterm elections whether or not this is the direction the country wishes to go.  I am betting it is not.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 08:43:59 am »
Breaking windows, intimidating people, destroying everything they didn't like...
Sounds like the Republican base on Jan 6, egged on by Trump.  And to your blind eye this is not acting like Hitler.  Which I will repeat, you will not accept proof for anything if it contradicts your false beliefs.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 11:52:18 am »
Sounds like the Republican base on Jan 6, egged on by Trump.  And to your blind eye this is not acting like Hitler.

What I always ask from you is that you prove your point.  Repeating your echo chamber POVs provided by leftists is not proving your point.

Where did Trump egg on those who rioted?  Even if you were to believe that and offer proof...which you can't do...in what way would this be acting like Hitler?

On the other hand, I can offer you plenty of examples of the left acting like Nazies and the leftist pols supporting and encouraging them.  If you were to take the total of all behaviors, the left is acting far more like the 1920s party of Hitler than any group in my memory.

Nazi Germany is instructive in many ways far more important than just Hitler.  I do find it interesting that screaming HITLER is as much a go-to for the left as screaming racist, white supremacist, or whatever else you throw out, even as you act in the way you claim to detest.

Right now the left is engaged in disseminating through the schools, government, and businesses some of the most blatant and society-destroying racism we have ever experienced.  Not surprising.  If you want to destroy a country, you can't have people getting along, can you?
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 01:35:23 pm »
The libs are getting their way. I hope they like it.

Joe and Kamala?s Cruel New America: TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch?One Was Naked

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-joe-and-kamalas-cruel-new-america-tx-farmer-finds-5-toddlers-alone-and-crying-on-his-ranchone-was-naked-video/

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 03:02:59 pm »
TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch?One Was Naked

They don't care.  As Ace pointed out, it is about importing a new underclass that will take the offered stuff in exchange for voting dem.  Legal immigrants, minorities, and especially those people who have come from totalitarian countries, are not so quick to buy what the left is selling these days. 

I have yet to meet someone from a former USSR or another communist country that does not warn us about the left. 
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 03:23:36 pm »

They don't care.  As Ace pointed out, it is about importing a new underclass that will take the offered stuff in exchange for voting dem.  Legal immigrants, minorities, and especially those people who have come from totalitarian countries, are not so quick to buy what the left is selling these days. 

I have yet to meet someone from a former USSR or another communist country that does not warn us about the left.
Kathy
It looks like the usual neo-con rightist loony tunes are out in force again :rolleyes: Don't get caught up with them, you know that it would make sense to use the fence, watch your knickers don't get snagged though! :wink:.........and I promised myself only to lurk :smile:
Best regards
cider
PS My tin hat is on awaiting the inevitable evangelical broadside from BF..ugh
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2021, 03:42:14 pm »
WOW, Cider, I've seen you at a loss for words before, but never that badly. You seem to fully condone actions as those I posted. I sure hope I am wrong on that thought.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 04:21:39 pm »
It looks like the usual neo-con rightist loony tunes are out in force again

A neo-con is not a conservative.  It is usually a social liberal, and always a war-mongering Republican.  As an example, one of the reasons Bill Kristal hated Trump is that Kristol, whos father was the original neo-con, was in favor of the endless wars and Trump was consistently for staying out of wars in places that were not a benefit or threat to us.

I am not sure how you define rightist.  Or loony tune?   :cheesy:
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 06:02:36 pm »
It looks like the usual neo-con rightist loony tunes are out in force again

A neo-con is not a conservative.  It is usually a social liberal, and always a war-mongering Republican.  As an example, one of the reasons Bill Kristal hated Trump is that Kristol, whos father was the original neo-con, was in favor of the endless wars and Trump was consistently for staying out of wars in places that were not a benefit or threat to us.

I am not sure how you define rightist.  Or loony tune?   :cheesy:
Oh come on!

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 07:26:34 pm »
WOW, Cider, I've seen you at a loss for words before, but never that badly. You seem to fully condone actions as those I posted. I sure hope I am wrong on that thought.
iddee, Iv'e give up on you, your'e in the wilderness now your mentor is playing golf and is uninterested in the little people. :smile: I suppose divorce and corruption charges are more pressing than the welfare of the useful idiots. With condolences :smile:   
cider

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 08:29:08 pm »

Kathy
It looks like the usual neo-con rightist loony tunes are out in force again :rolleyes: Don't get caught up with them, you know that it would make sense to use the fence, watch your knickers don't get snagged though! :wink:.........and I promised myself only to lurk :smile:
Best regards
cider
PS My tin hat is on awaiting the inevitable evangelical broadside from BF..ugh

Well Cider, "ye" Ole Scorpion King; What can I add that would be any plainer.  :tongue: 
Im sure I could think of something but your poisoned, pointed, red tail has been raked through the coals by Iddee and Kathy enough for one day lol  :wink: :cheesy: 

.             
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:14:53 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 10:14:34 pm »
If throwing little girls out in the dessert to starve or be snake bitten, to die naked, ""likely after molesting"" is your opinion of being in the know, then I am glad to be in the wilderness.

Also, if that's your opinion of caring for the welfare of the little people, I greatly over estimated you. I thought only Biden, ""PINO, president in name only"", and his followers were that barbaric.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2021, 10:51:13 pm »
If throwing little girls out in the dessert to starve or be snake bitten, to die naked, ""likely after molesting"" is your opinion of being in the know, then I am glad to be in the wilderness.

Also, if that's your opinion of caring for the welfare of the little people, I greatly over estimated you. I thought only Biden, ""PINO, president in name only"", and his followers were that barbaric.

It's more than sad. PINO seems to fit. 
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2021, 03:33:28 am »

iddee
If in the context I was using for "the little people" needs an explanation I'll willingly give it to you. I would have thought in the world of politics you would understand who you are.
Regards
cider 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2021, 04:19:22 am »
Yes, I do, but Trump has fought harder for my group of little people than any person in my lifetime. I just didn't think you could be so callous as to condone leaving little children in the dessert to die.Your last few posts seem to show me I was wrong. I guess that's the way of libs. They can't help themselves.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 06:20:03 am »
Yes, I do, but Trump has fought harder for my group of little people than any person in my lifetime. I just didn't think you could be so callous as to condone leaving little children in the dessert to die.Your last few posts seem to show me I was wrong. I guess that's the way of libs. They can't help themselves.
iddee
Will you please show where I have said "leaving children in a desert to die" is ok? you are now going beyond the pale and deserve to be censored by the moderators (come on Jim, where are you when needed?)
To leave children in a desert is a despicable act for anyone to perpetrate.
In despair
cider