BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > DOWN UNDER BEEKEEPING

nitril gloves for bee keeping

<< < (3/6) > >>

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on March 08, 2020, 08:19:17 pm ---
Cool they come in different sizes at Harbor Freight . I get the extra large. 9 mil . You might give them a try.

--- End quote ---

Phillip - I did not know that. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

jimineycricket:
@ Billdeen:
    "High Risk Latex Exam Gloves, Blue 15 mil, XL Size. These are great and come in different sizes. They also last for more than one use."
Me too! I bought a box last year (50) pr. so still have some. I bought mine at Norco. In these parts that is a welding,safety,and medical gas supplier. Was told that they were used by undertakers for embalming.
   jimmy

billdean:

--- Quote from: jimineycricket on March 08, 2020, 10:26:25 pm ---@ Billdeen:
    "High Risk Latex Exam Gloves, Blue 15 mil, XL Size. These are great and come in different sizes. They also last for more than one use."
Me too! I bought a box last year (50) pr. so still have some. I bought mine at Norco. In these parts that is a welding,safety,and medical gas supplier. Was told that they were used by undertakers for embalming.
   jimmy

--- End quote ---

Yes those are the ones. Norco may still have some as people probably haven't raped that place yet. I bought another box last year also, though I don't use them much. They do work very well. Now you are all set for any dead outs.

crispy:
Hi all thanks for the replies ,i tried two sizes on at work today large and medium the large were a little loose around the fingers and the medium although a bit tight to get on seemed once on a better fit around the fingers .As far as i can see they are not to expensive and bunnings here sell them as well as many other stores ,i think they come in packs of 50 in a box and are black some other stors sell them in purple and blue i suppose it is up to your choice of color . 

jimineycricket:
   I used black ones for a while. I wanted something with longer cuffs, and I do not think the bees liked the black color.
  jimmy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version