MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (2/6) > >>

tec0:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on November 12, 2014, 09:25:24 am ---I realize******************skip***************** lives and can't remember anything about them, then what purpose did they serve?  It does me no good to believe in previous lives if there is nothing to be gained by believing in them and I fail to see anything to be gained.

"Lead me into the company of those who seek the truth,  And deliver me from those who have found it."--Unknown

--- End quote ---

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No, You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

you cannot recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. ( and what to speak about your whole hour, day, week, month, years or your whole life ? in same way you already forgot your past life and what to speak even about your present life ? )

and That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool. What is the meaning of your belief?

deknow:
I've spent considerable time with michael.  I'm terrified by the idea of asking him to recall every second in his life....my guess is he would start with his observations upon leaving the birth canal and ending with him being asked to recall every event in his life......meanwhile a lifetime would have passed.

Michael Bush:
>I've spent considerable time with michael.  I'm terrified by the idea of asking him to recall every second in his life....my guess is he would start with his observations upon leaving the birth canal and ending with him being asked to recall every event in his life......meanwhile a lifetime would have passed.

My first memories are when I was a toddler.  I remember figuring out how to climb out of the crib... and how frustrated my mother was about it...  I don't remember being born though...

BlueBee:
I figured Michael was probably a Bee in a past life  :)

deknow:
The first thing Michael's wife said when I met her was, "Before there were the bees, there were the chickens".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version