MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (3/6) > >>

Michael Bush:
>"Before there were the bees, there were the chickens"

I do tend to get obsessed... but the bees kept my attention a lot longer...

Richard M:

--- Quote from: tec0 on November 13, 2014, 10:07:58 am ---
--- Quote from: Michael Bush on November 12, 2014, 09:25:24 am ---I realize******************skip***************** lives and can't remember anything about them, then what purpose did they serve?  It does me no good to believe in previous lives if there is nothing to be gained by believing in them and I fail to see anything to be gained.

"Lead me into the company of those who seek the truth,  And deliver me from those who have found it."--Unknown

--- End quote ---

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No, You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

you cannot recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. ( and what to speak about your whole hour, day, week, month, years or your whole life ? in same way you already forgot your past life and what to speak even about your present life ? )

and That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool. What is the meaning of your belief?

--- End quote ---

DILLIGAF?

tec0:
special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

BlueBee:
Generally people think of electricity as the flow of electrons.  Your "gross wire" is an assembly of electrons, protons, and neutrons.   An electric field will exert a force on the electrons in your "gross wire" and persuade them to move.  If moving electrons is your definition of "electricity", then we might have to consider that your gross wire is indeed electricity.  What do you think?  :cool:

It's really the electric field that is the entity that is separate from the physical elements you speak of.  It might be a better analogy to use than "electricity".

tec0:
What is meaning of Free will ?

Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version