MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > ONLINE GAMING

kinect? report from traction

(1/3) > >>

Kathyp:
anyone have one.  like it or not?  best games?

jmblakeney:
I was a beta tester for it.  I don't like it for regular games.  Just doesn't feel right for some reason to me.  However with that being said I do like some of the sports that are out for it.  Kinect Sports is fun with a group of friends or by yourself football, soccer, bowling, and volleyball are a few of the fun ones.  Kinect is also good for the workout/dance type of games.

All in all I don't know if I would give the $200 that they are charging for them.  It just isn't worth that much to me.  This is just my opinion only others may disagree.

Kathyp:
99 bucks on newegg today.  i suspect they make most of their money on the games.  that's what ebay if for!

Francus:
I think it is overpriced so I don't have it. My wife's friend has one and enjoys the dancing games. I'm not into that. As for fun games without kinect, I like Skyrim and Fallout.

Kathyp:
fallout is great.  have not tried skyrim yet.  by the time i get around to playing games they have been out awhile.  the + is that i can pick them up on ebay for a fraction of the original coast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version