Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: NEW EPISODE OF JERICHO TONIGHT!!!  (Read 6524 times)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
NEW EPISODE OF JERICHO TONIGHT!!!
« on: February 12, 2008, 06:34:45 am »
Jericho is gunna be on tonight guys!!!  10pm on your local CBS station!!!!  Man I'm totally stoked!  Too bad I'm working, good thing I have TiVO

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: NEW EPISODE OF JERICHO TONIGHT!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 09:40:29 am »
Can't be on at ten, that is when the news comes on, probably nine central time.

I was wondering as I watched the commercials announcing the return if we are gonna enjoy this next season as much as the first season. After all they are no longer left to fend for themselves as some army has moved in upon them. And what one of those guys says really sounds dumb to me...."God bless the Allied States of America." What kind of crap is that?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:07:59 pm »
I know I'll be glued to the TV tonight, both Jericho and Big Brother - good night for CBS. Sean, even if you don't have TiVo, CBS does stream most of their shows on their website, and it is very limited commercial (right now, most of the networks are streaming commercial free because of the writer's strike - online content royalties are the big stand-off, although nearly settled) but either way, it is great to know if I miss a show, chances are that I can catch it later on the web.

Jerry, about the commercial, I saw it too and wonder if the Army will be friend or foe - I just always think of our over-zealist idealogy of a Peace Keeping Force and in Jericho, anything is possible. I hope it is as good as season one - let's not forget to copy the morse code fSean or everyone reading this, not that any of the clues panned out to be monumental to the story line, but any clue is better than none :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 01:24:57 pm »
Start a new topic.... "Jericho's morris code"   And that is all that goes there. No replies to the messages on that page. Replies can be posted else where
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 01:40:00 pm »
If you recall last season one of the girls... don't remember who... was at this "army" camp asking for help. Then the camera pans to that weird flag as if pointing out something ominous about the whole set up.

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 07:15:46 pm »
Well I think they got the help she was looking for.  Did you see the video previews on the CBS Jericho page?  The towns folk from Jericho were running round with M-16's instead of old hunting riffles.  And Jets dropping naplam.  What the heck?!?!?!  They got supplies from somewhere.  Sandbags and everything!  Man, i'm totally stoked!

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 08:44:01 pm »
The Sci-Fi channel was just showing the earlier shows this past weekend. I watched the first bunch of shows but lost interest whn they began to get civilised again...I'll take a look tonite and see what its like now..I saw the commercials,..Yeh, the "Allied States of America"..That WAS kinda hokey, huh?

your friend,
john

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 10:09:30 pm »
Those M-16 and such came from...... that guy with the bomb.... what's his name. He had a big stash of weapons. That was right at the end of the first season. Where were you?

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:10:52 am »
You're right.  I remember now.

Tonight's episode kinda confused me.  Was sorta let down a little too.  Seemed like everyone was "Over Acting" a little.  Maybe its just been too long and my expectations were a little too high.  The scene with the farmer guy and the tax lady getting engaged was very touching though.

Hopefully next week is better!!!

Sean Kelly

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 03:33:12 pm »
i liked it.  looks like a trip to tx is at hand.  some mystery and intrigue.  it is kind of fun not knowing who the bad guys are.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 03:41:14 pm »
What do you mean you don't know who the bad guys are? Didn't read what I wrote titled "Jericho - Enemy at the Gate" ?

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 04:19:14 pm »
i did, but that still does not tell me who the bad guys are....except that they aren't Texans  :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.