Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: three frame observation hive with bees  (Read 7179 times)

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
three frame observation hive with bees
« on: July 02, 2004, 11:45:11 am »

on ebay
Maryland
Pick up only
Right now $29

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3824805661&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline mark

• House Bee
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 06:17:03 pm »
wish you "kind hearted " people would STOP announcing ebay items to the whole world and driving up the prices.  things go high enough as it is ie., the top feeder that sold for near twice retail.  
  you are NOT being considerate of anyone currently bidding on the aforementioned item!

Fiddle-Dee-Dee

fair is fair
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
There is nothing wrong with letting people know about a product on e-bay.  I think it is helpful, in fact.  So the price might be driven up?  Isn't that what an auction is all about?  It is not a private auction.  Calm down, and if you think the price is too high, do not buy.  Geesh, Mark.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 05:42:38 pm »
I agree Fiddle-dee-dee, But, I just checked it out and it says that the product was invalid and has since been pulled from the auction. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 08:09:38 pm »
The reason it was removed is that it was over three months old. At which time Ebay pulls the auction.
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

manowar422

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 08:41:14 pm »
BigRog,
do you have eBay set up to email you when there is BEE related items
for sale?
If so, could you PM me with directions to set my preferences up to do the same for my eBay account?

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2005, 09:02:52 pm »
BigRob keep posting stuff like that, its helps some of us get good deals. I'm sure it drives up prices on some stuff. But thats the fun of it, right?

BeeBoy
Bee Boy

anything