MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

mask stuff

(1/3) > >>

Kathyp:
Wasn't going to start a new thread, but I think it's important to hotwash this stuff so we don't get stupid the next time around.

https://www.city-journal.org/the-failed-covid-policy-of-mask-mandates

There's tons of good stuff in here and the thing about Japan is kind of interesting.  The mask thing in Japan goes way back and I didn't know they have therapy for it   :grin:  I always thought it was kind of weird when I was there, but to each their own I guess.

BeeMaster2:
Good information Kathyp, glad you posted it. Next toile they start this up again, we need to bring this up.

Jim Altmiller

Acebird:
Florida had a mask mandate.  Florida has a mild climate so the effects of winter are far less then northern states because people spend more time outside.  Florida also has snow birds that were welcomed got infected and returned home for treatment.  Travel spreads disease.  Masks are an important step in controlling the transmission of air born disease.  The policies of each individual state are secondary to the actions of individual people.

Kathyp:
Ace, you keep clinging to that mask thing.   :grin:  Never give up a security blanket in the face of facts!

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on April 22, 2022, 12:46:48 pm ---Ace, you keep clinging to that mask thing.   :grin:  Never give up a security blanket in the face of facts!

--- End quote ---
Think of how safe it would be if air lines used the emergency oxygen mask for everyone all the time.  No way for the guy next to you to infect you with anything instead of breathing in their exhale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version