MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING

Queen bee

(1/3) > >>

animal:
Just noticed that according to my profile, I'm now a Queen bee. My gender hasn't changed on the profile, nor has it changed in real life (at least as far as I'm aware, though I haven't actually checked yet).

I'm assuming it's some kind of award for posting but do pronouns come with it? In these days and times I'm a little confused about that stuff.

More importantly, all the male queens I've ever known or heard about, wore extremely uncomfortable shoes and underwear. I just don't think I'll be able to do that, and hope it's not a requirement. I'm a little short on cash at the moment, my wife is considerably smaller than me, so I can't just borrow hers. However, she assured me there's a garter belt that is adjustable, (perhaps even to my girth) and that stockings are really stretchy. So .. would that qualify? ... being that it would be foot coverings and underwear? She says there are even some that would match my beard.

Ben Framed:
lol I don't know about all of that but one thing is for sure! After reading some of your post its confirmed, you already have the stinger!  :cheesy:

Terri Yaki:
Ben's 'universal', so there's that. :cool:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Terri Yaki on March 31, 2024, 09:30:13 am ---Ben's 'universal', so there's that. :cool:

--- End quote ---

?  Terri I confess I missed it, that one went over my head..  :grin:

Terri Yaki:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on March 31, 2024, 10:31:05 am ---
--- Quote from: Terri Yaki on March 31, 2024, 09:30:13 am ---Ben's 'universal', so there's that. :cool:

--- End quote ---

?  Terri I confess I missed it, that one went over my head..  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Gentlemen, I'll yield my time to animal, I would expect him to get it and be more colorful in his explanation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version