Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mr Levin discusses The Constitution and its protection for times as these.  (Read 7437 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
ben
I will give you one point that I do agree with.  I do not like computer generated ballot selection.  Since that is what was used after many court battles, I do have to accept it and maybe it could be changed in the future and maybe not.   The state has certified its election and the constitution is clear on what should happen.  People could look at their ballot before they are scanned and see if it is right.  Most will not look, but on the other hand, since there was complaint before the election, enough would have done so that it would have caught it if the machines were marking incorrect votes.  There were not wide spread complaints during the election of machines spitting out wrong selections that would then be scanned and the hand count matched the scanning.

My opinion is that this is one tiny step better than voting purely by machine with no way to check what it did with your selection but paper ballots filled out by hand would be better.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
ben
I will give you one point that I do agree with.  I do not like computer generated ballot selection.  Since that is what was used after many court battles, I do have to accept it and maybe it could be changed in the future and maybe not.   The state has certified its election and the constitution is clear on what should happen.  People could look at their ballot before they are scanned and see if it is right.  Most will not look, but on the other hand, since there was complaint before the election, enough would have done so that it would have caught it if the machines were marking incorrect votes.  There were not wide spread complaints during the election of machines spitting out wrong selections that would then be scanned and the hand count matched the scanning.

My opinion is that this is one tiny step better than voting purely by machine with no way to check what it did with your selection but paper ballots filled out by hand would be better.
Cheers
gww

>I will give you one point that I do agree with.  I do not like computer generated ballot selection.

Yes I agree.

> My opinion is that this is one tiny step better than voting purely by machine with no way to check what it did with your selection but paper ballots filled out by hand would be better.

Again I agree, Except Mr Pulitzer has shown us a way that we can check the computer machine ballots for authenticy. Beside that, yes I agree as I personally like the old paper ballots. It might have taken all night and half the next day to count but we could pretty much trust what was tallied without going through what we Americans are going through now.
I am happy that we have found some common ground.

> People could look at their ballot before they are scanned and see if it is right.  Most will not look, but on the other hand, since there was complaint before the election, enough would have done so that it would have caught it if the machines were marking incorrect votes.  There were not wide spread complaints during the election of machines spitting out wrong selections that would then be scanned and the hand count matched the scanning.

I basically disagree, not the average voter anyway. As explained by Mr Pulitzer, the paper and barcode expert. Adding the voters would not know their votes were being spit out, as voters were not allowed in the tallying room when their precious votes were being spit out.

The offical county statement of ballots that went out on National TV says the opposite of your claim. "We had 113,130 votes at that time and we had to adjust 106,000 of them." gww 106,000 is a mighty lot of votes which got "spit out" in one county alone during the count. To be clear that is a figure of 93.67 percent of the ballots which got "spit out", (found at 37:40 of the video below), then having to be adjudicated. Don't take my word for it as you are not disputing me, but Mr Pulitzer, and not only Mr Pulitzer but the county officials Mr Pulitzer is speaking of and quoting as was reported on TV. This is just one county in the entire state of Georgia which uses these machines.
Just for fun: Don't tell me and America there was not fraud or not enough fraud to change the results. This brings to mind the quote of Fletcher in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales. Something regarding his back and telling him it is raining. 😁

Back to the subject of this topic:
Mr Levin clearly shows how to remedy the problems allowed under our Precious Constitution in reply 1.  Adding; It would not have had to come to that if Mr Pulitzer would have been called upon to remedy, instead of being ignored, (you might add the word refuted instead of ignored as Milo might say after reading his reply 91 on the topic: (Why Trump should not be reelected).  :wink:

The question is will the politicians on both sides, Protect our Precious Constitution they have took an oath to protect, or continue to ignore it?

I will save you the trouble of going back and looking up the other topic stated by Georgia of ballots which were "spit out" 37:40 Hear for yourself, or see for yourself if you chose to use CC.

Expert: Tech can detect counterfeit ballots in hours, calls to examine all Georgia absentee ballots
91,180 views?Jan 3, 2021
Digital ID systems inventor Jovan Pulitzer testified at a Georgia State Senate subcommittee hearing on Dec. 30, 2020.

https://youtu.be/sHu1gBF0gmI

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:33:34 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline minz

• House Bee
After yesterday you guys are still pushing this? I watched 4 different news networks that all were condemning Trump for inciting riots and the horror of the event. I taped Fox news and I had to turn it off. You guys really eat this up? It made me sick. There is no proof.
I love you, your special, I know how you feel.

Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
minz
Not me.  I was thinking all along that trump was going to incite with his actions and lies and yesterday just proved my thoughts.  Needless to say, I was not surprised that yesterday happened.  Now the new lie, it was antifa.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Trump is so stupid he shows his hand.  How could anyone be surprised at what happened?  Some negotiator, makes you want to get in a poker game with him.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Something is very rotten in DC.  For a scheduled BLM protest Trump sends the national guard without being asked (unlawful) before the protest date.  In a Trump rally (it wasn't a protest) how many hours did it take after the breach to be called and how long did it take for them to appear?  This was completely orchestrated by Trump.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
For who to appear, Ace. Your antifa buddies?

First Extremist In Capitol Building Seige Is Identified As BLM/Antifa Activist: ?We gotta bleep rip Trump right outta that office!?

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-first-extremist-in-capitol-building-seige-is-identified-as-extreme-blm-antifa-activist-we-gotta-fing-rip-trump-right-outta-that-office-video/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Iddee I will add this to your post.  This is for your benefit as I have come to realize there are some who may have reached the point of irrationality and sound reason. It is in CC so you can read it instead of listening if you choose.

https://youtu.be/BUE4TCLlv-c

Offline gww

• Super Bee
So. let me get this strait.  All those trump followers that were photographed in the capitol and have been posting of their great feat have decided to follow antifa instead of trump.  Boy, they seem to be pretty easily led.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Show me proof they aren't antifa dressed as Trump supporters. The first one arrested was identified as such.
John Earle Sullivan
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Iddee
How about the poor girl who was shot in the neck and died.  Are you willing to take the one thing away from her that made her proud enough to put herself in harms way.  She was defiantly a trump supporter.  Do you also eat your young if they get in the way? :cool:
Cheers
gww
Ps  Your position is different than trumps who put out a statement throwing all the ones who tried hardest for him under the buss.

Ps Ps  I am happy you are still having your fun here.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
The poor girl who was shot was unarmed and shot by a police officer. Where are all your liberal riots over that action. Is it because she is white, or because she is conservative? Which one makes her life worth less than Jacob Blake, George Floyd, Keith Lamont Scott, Michael Brown Jr., and the rest. I guess you libs pick and choose whose life is important and whose isn't.

As for eating our young, you libs are the ones cutting unborn babies out of their mothers and making cosmetics out of their remains, so don't accuse us of that. It's all yours.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Iddee
Can't have it both ways, bragging about the accomplishment or blaming some one else.  Which is it?
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Iddee
How about the poor girl who was shot in the neck and died.  Are you willing to take the one thing away from her that made her proud enough to put herself in harms way.  She was defiantly a trump supporter.  Do you also eat your young if they get in the way? :cool:
Cheers
gww
Ps  Your position is different than trumps who put out a statement throwing all the ones who tried hardest for him under the buss.

Ps Ps  I am happy you are still having your fun here.

President Trump, clearly stated time and again from the start that the gathering should and must be peaceful. Breaching the Capital is not peaceful unless those entering are officially allowed to pass. I am sad that misguided folks, in their confusion and folly followed the breachers into the capitol to their demise. Why do you accuse President Trump for this? Mr trump has been tormented day and night and night and day with accusations from the first day he came down the escalator by the left. We all fall from time to time giving the enemy the opportunity to accuse us before our Heavenly Father. Their is a head accuser who is ready and eager to accuse the children of God, before God before his throne when we who are born again, the brethren, error and sin. Do you think this hurts God? The good news there will come a time when all accusations of the brethren will cease. Revelations 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
I do not know Mr Trumps heart gww but God does. If he is evil and not of God, God will tend to him but if he is one of Gods..... 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
What th' heck does that mean. I don't remember bragging about anything. I'm just asking you to quit accusing the right of doing all the bad things the left does, and asking why the left is soooo two faced.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Iddee
You are the one promoting a position and I am the one showing the folly of said position.  You did not ask a question when you posted your link.  You made a statement.  I am just showing the inconstancy of the position you promoted.  Pretty easy to see really.
Cheers

Ben
You have proven that you would not understand why I accuse trump in our discussions.  By the way, it was man that wrote the constitution maybe with godly instruction.  You went from children of god to trump maybe being one of the gods.  Now I see why you can not see.  This is a good time for me to remember that the followers of jim jones did believe enough to take the big gulp but with good will or bad, the end was the same.  I only feel sorrow for them but do wonder that other godly people might not have found some way to get to them before disaster.   Your last post make me feel this about you.

We do all fall down and judgement is a thing to be careful of but even though all of this, the responsibility to do our best to make things better and help others to the best of our ability is still there also.  Try and look at the facts and not as much by some emotion that might be generated.  The fact is that Richard Barnett, 60, from Gravette in northwest Arkansas, a gun rights activist and trump supporter was sitting in pelosi's chair in the capitol and a guard was killed while getting the opportunity to be there.  He was not confused when he said he felt they had a right to be there.  No Judgement? Or judge but make it someone else's fault?

If there is a chance in your mind that trump is one of the gods, I can see why you can not criticize your god are those that follow him.  Myself being a man and thinking that there is only one god and he is not here in the flesh believe that facts have to be part of judgement of other men's actions and how they affect for good or bad.  God will judge their soul.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Thank you for interpreting  to me what I see think and say. What would I do without you. Oh wise one...  NOT  I have been more than clear.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
ben
It was trump that said he was going to walk with the protestors to the capitol (which of course was a lie) giving a sense of cover to the protestors.  It was trump spouting unproven conspiracies' and personally inviting everyone on said date.
It was rudy that says we will win by combat.  It is insane not to know the possibilities of what this could cause. 
Plenty more here and just watch, more is probably to come.
Pain that could be seen coming was caused and those with responsibility should get their share of the blame.

That of course probably won't happen and only the believers will be hurt.

I just find it amazing that you lay no blame to the leaders with governing responsibility for the confusion and folly for the trump supporters actions but are more then willing to indicate there was confusion and folly from antifa for the trump supporters.  It was a trump rally and trump supporters who breached the capitol and photo evidence that proves it.  Many of those trump supporters have been proud openly and yet some are willing to promote around that fact that it was antifa.  What a big lie and such an inconstant position.  So are the trump supporters that have said they are happy about what they did trying to take credit for something antifa did?

What circular reasoning.  Bragging and shirking.  People were killed over trying to break the constitution.  Trying to stop the government from working.
Please don't ask me to defend that with every little conspiracy theory that can be made up.  If conspiracy theory have to be used as justification, then I guess the proudness of accomplishment is a lie.  If that is the case than the cause must be indefensible.

Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"For who to appear, Ace. Your antifa buddies?
""

That's not a question?
Normal left reaction. 180 degrees off.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Iddee
I might be as left as you think.  However, not likening trump from the beginning I did not storm the capital and did live with it for the last four year.  I will gripe at both.  I will probably be able to use real facts while I do so. 
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Iddee
I might be as left as you think.  However, not likening trump from the beginning I did not storm the capital and did live with it for the last four year.  I will gripe at both.  I will probably be able to use real facts while I do so. 
Cheers
gww

>I will probably be able to use real facts while I do so. 

You? Really? Amazing!
Oh yes, looking closer you did say probably. What are the odds?   :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
How will you live with the facts when you won't even recognize them?  So you weren't one of the left that stormed the capital, neither was I, but your idols were there.  Guilt by association.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Maybe it was a left trump cult member.  I find it funny that in several of your post on this site you throw around five dollar bread and Venezuela like a sword and with a sorta insinuation that this might be a reason to dislike somebody pointing out that trump lost the election properly.  First, I have lived through republican and democratic presidents and this has not happened and so till now it is just fortune telling of the future.  Get out the old wee-gee board.  Since all americans have fears that may impact their vote, we still live in a place where their vote matters.  Being unhappy is part of it.  Using it as an excuse to do wrong against our system is not justified by those fears.   Get this strait.  Antifa is the big lie that was told that now they are looking for any possible thing to justify what was told.  Just like election fraud was told even before the election and they have looked for something to make this true.  Both started out as a lie and remain a lie.  Having a side of the fence is greed.  Some people are greedy enough to try and steal.  Stealing is wrong.

You posted the link, not me.

Now, I respect you views, even the Venezuela one.   Elect people that agree with you.  It is no excuse to steal though.

I also am glad you are on here having fun cause I know this is entertainment to you cause you have told me so as I have told you.  I say what I say but my life goes on whether I say it or not.

I respect that you have a decent heart cause at least twice you helped me beyond just bee advice.  Once was that you offered to send me some foundation and once cause you really went off on a different poster for going after my spelling instead of my point.  I know how you post and what you post, cause I read here much more then I post.

It is still a fact though that biden did win and the election was not rigged.  Poeple voted for republicans and against trump at least till trump came back to Georgie at which time something made it too much for them to go for the republican senators.  My opinion, not base on a provable fact is that trump caused that.
The guys yelling cheating have not been able to prove it working with in the system and are enemies of the system if they try and change it out side of the system.  The people spoke.
Lying that somebody else caused what they did to happen is not a fact.  Keeping it going now is only destructive and may cause more of the same with only people getting hurt but nothing changing.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"It is still a fact though that biden did win and the election was not rigged.""

A fact followed by fiction. Never has there been a president so horribly attacked bythe other side, and never have there been near as much suspicion of fraud.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Glad I could help you, and hopefully others. I just wish I could help you see past the smoke.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
You did help me, however, keep calling my stuff bunk and I will pull out that picture of you and ace hugging and show it to every one.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Hey, I like Ace. I just feel sorry for some that can't comprehend life. I've tried to help Ace before, too, and hope I succeeded.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Ok, kumbaya moment over, lets get back to the flame thowing. :grin:
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Ok, kumbaya moment over, lets get back to the flame thowing. :grin:
Cheers
gww
I am just so glad that Wally wasn't the one carrying the confederate flag through the capital.  I hate visiting friends in jail.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Ace
Now that is funny.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
NOPE. Mine is hanging outside my door. I don't take it down.   :cool: :cheesy: :cheesy: :tongue:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
NOPE. Mine is hanging outside my door. I don't take it down.   :cool: :cheesy: :cheesy: :tongue:
That's OK Wally.  It explains your need to support losers. :wink:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
When I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdBU-jpJJtA

:cool: :cheesy: :cheesy: :wink:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
That's OK Wally.  It explains your need to support losers. :wink:
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
If killing babies and burning businesses down is winning, I am proud to support losers.

If robbing the working people and giving to to bums is winning, I am proud to support losers.

If bragging about lawlessness from one group and silencing the others is winning, I am proud to support losers.

ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.  ETC.

*Shel Silverstein*