MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Golf Clubs

(1/5) > >>

Michael Bush:
I noticed a couple of things recently.  One was another spiel by an anti gun writer about how there are more guns than there are people in the US to shoot them (as if this was a new revelation) and several articles on people who were killed by golf clubs.  So I have a proposal.  I think we should limit all golfers to only one club.  It's ridiculous that there are more golf clubs than there are golfers.  What person needs more than one club to hit a little white ball?  You can only use one at a time right?  One club should be plenty for each golfer and it should eliminate or at least cut down on deaths that are caused by golf clubs.  After all if golf clubs are killing people it stands to reason that if there were less golf clubs there would be less golf deaths.  So I propose a federal law that limits all golfers to only one club.  That should fix the problem...  But then this guy killed his girl friend with a tire iron.  I'm not sure I want to give up my tire iron... and most people only have one per car, but then we could allow only one tire iron per person and they could take it from car to car.  That should help...

Dallasbeek:
I'd say more people are killed by knives than by golf clubs, tire irons or any number of other things, like bricks, rocks, baseball bats.  What chef, even, let alone amateur cooks, needs more than one knife.  And it should have a serial number. 

I like your premise, though.  The fact is, I know people who own golf clubs and don't even play golf.  Should they be allowed to own even one golf club?

Eric Bosworth:
They say most murders happen in the kitchen because of the knives and rolling pins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Michael Bush:
If we licensed all of the golf clubs we could eliminate all of those non-golfers with clubs and if we limit golfers to just one club we could probably reduce the number of golf clubs in the US by at least 95% if not more.  That, of course, will reduce golf club deaths by at least that amount right?  And who in the world needs more than one golf club.  It's not like you can use one in each hand...

GSF:
If we outlawed golf clubs.., then only outlaws would have golf clubs

:wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version