Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can someone tell me ?  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Can someone tell me ?
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 07:31:34 pm »
if your goal is to argue with someone, come down to the coffee house.  pick any subject and we all can have a debate.  if your goal is to learn about beekeeping or to have questions answered, i'd suggest you adjust your own attitude.  you have already caused most people here not to want to interact with you because you seem more interested in challenging information than in learning. 

everyone here tries to help people and answer questions to the best of our ability.  yes, sometimes we have some fun with the answers.  if you are offended, i, personally, will see if there is a Beekeeping for Children site and post it for you.  again i will suggest that you use the RSS feed and preview messages before you read them.  that way you can avoid those that might not be to your taste.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:13 pm »
Bad Mouthing the forum gains no points either.

Quote:

Well ya know,I noticed all some people do is post trash and never answer or ask questions. Then beemaster just lets them keep on. So there ya go. That's why I don't even post here much anymore and don't even want to ask a question. I'm not interested in reading half trash every time I come to this forum.
Posted on: Today at 07:08:43 AM

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 08:12:09 pm »
It's so funny whenever I have read anything written by Joelel, I always saw the evil angry bitter side of him. He come's here complaining about the forum and "Beemaster" for a very long time. I think indeed that Bjorn said goodbye to you Joelel.

Don't sit here and trash the play ground you play in and then say you hardly come here because you don't like it - I'll gladly make that decision for you.

You are rude but I agree that I didn't take too kindly for Hardwood's promiscuous queen, but I was waiting for someone to say something like that in the forum so I could complain - YOU DID. It's your style, you are that scorpion being carried by the frog across the pond, you have you use your stinger, it's in your nature.

I have had to many complaints from members, they'll all basically said the same thing, you are a rude and arrogant man. Those are not my words, but I can't help but agree.

Goodbye Joelel, I'll do you the favor of NOT having to post here "often". I do aim to please. Let someone else take you in and put up with you. Honestly, this is the best favor I have done the forum since creating the Coffee House.

Beemaster

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline wadehump

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 08:47:48 pm »
old saying IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET OUTTA THE KITCHEN thank you beemaster :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 10:41:49 am »
I sincerely apologize to any I may have offended.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 11:25:50 am »
 wasn't a big issue Scott - between those reading, I get letters from members asking the Humor is a Funny Thing Room - I might let the wording not even catch my eye in there though Ihat still scalded  a little - it's my job to shake fingers. It wasn't really necessary in the defense of the Late Joelel, nor me.

His trouble was he was like a wound that finally scabs over, and you just have to pick at it again. Buying it another week around, I have enough unnecessary requests for many many months to ban him. He has bugged a lot of members, not just me.

No harm done, Peggy can smack me in the face at Bud's if she feels the need, but I had to say poor choice of where you posted that. Giving an idiot fodder just makes for battle. Luckily (and I get no joy out of saying that we can always use one less "crap stirrer" or argumentative member in the forums) but again luckily, it gets old, people that just nip at you like pant leg full of little spiders walking on you - that is kinda how one member described him.

And farnkly this is where it is funny as an admin to sitback and get info from members who find "Joelel" like people out there bad mouthing me. Well, if I deserve it, then I don't think I represent the feedback members give me.

Enough, this topic is over, great reply Scott - ty.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.