Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Nun retraining  (Read 1408 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Nun retraining
« on: August 16, 2017, 09:00:11 am »
Three nuns were travelling together, in silence, on their way to corrective nun school for retraining.

The first nun breaks the ice. 'Well I know it's against the rules, but I'm going to get this off my chest. I didn't just steal that money from the poor plate. That's all the Church knows, however that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've been stealing from every church I have ever worked at, I've robbed little old ladies and even taken candy from children. I even stole the Church's candlesticks. When the time comes, I will have to explain myself to God.'

The second nun opens up. 'To be honest, I didn't just kiss the church's maintenance man. I've been having regular sex with him ....and the vicar.....and that black guy who does the gardening. That is all they know. But you see, to be frank, I was working in the French style brothel, next door, and no one knows. When the time comes I will have to explain myself to God'.

The two nuns look at the third nun and say 'So sister, what was your offence?' The third nun responds, 'Apparently I'm a compulsive gossiper'.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Nun retraining
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 06:44:38 am »
 :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin