ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

Fred Bear World of Adventures Series: Kodiak Country

(1/2) > >>

Ben Framed:
Fred Bear World of Adventures Series: Kodiak Country

https://youtu.be/4RFcMhvbuS8

Michael Bush:
A real hunter.  I remember watching a hunt where he knew there was a deer bedded down but didn't know if it was a buck or not.  He snuck up and reached into the thicket where the deer was and felt it's antlers, then backed up and work up the deer before he shot it....

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on February 19, 2021, 08:01:43 pm ---A real hunter.  I remember watching a hunt where he knew there was a deer bedded down but didn't know if it was a buck or not.  He snuck up and reached into the thicket where the deer was and felt it's antlers, then backed up and work up the deer before he shot it....

--- End quote ---

Yes he was Mr Bush. I think it may be fair to say that bow hunting today owes a tribute to Fred Bear. The man was amazing with a bow and a real pioneer in modern archery?

BeeMaster2:
I still have my first fiberglass Bear bow. It was a Christmas present when I was 12. It is a 45 pound bow. I could hardly pull it. I was always the skinniest kid on the block.
JimAltmiller

Michael Bush:
>The man was amazing with a bow and a real pioneer in modern archery?

He was one of several pioneers in modern archery.  He certainly was a major contributor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version