BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > NATURAL & ORGANIC BEEKEEPING METHODS

Updating

<< < (2/2)

SiWolKe:
cao,
that?s pretty cool.

I hope some more chime in to share their experience.

Now that we can?t look into our hives it?s wonderful to talk about ideas and improvements, feelings and plans.
Please feel free to post.
 :happy:

yes2matt:

--- Quote from: SiWolKe on December 23, 2018, 01:29:14 pm ---cao,
that?s pretty cool.

I hope some more chime in to share their experience.

Now that we can?t look into our hives it?s wonderful to talk about ideas and improvements, feelings and plans.
Please feel free to post.
 :happy:

--- End quote ---
I think surviving year to year is not enough to be "success." I would like to have equivalent production of honey/wax/propolis/etc out of a similarly situated apiary (size and location). I think that "treatment free" will not be taken seriously unless it is economically competitive. So I'm intending to give the chemical dependent beeks a run for their money. :) Better bees, better methods.

Acebird:

--- Quote from: yes2matt on March 19, 2019, 10:22:13 pm ---I think that "treatment free" will not be taken seriously unless it is economically competitive. So I'm intending to give the chemical dependent beeks a run for their money. :) Better bees, better methods.

--- End quote ---

Competitive Matt?  That would be like an organic farmer trying to take on big Ag.  I don't want to shoot your hopes and dreams but I don't think the two are competitive.  They are different markets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version